Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
azaz1975

9088-A1G

Hi,

I have installed XP SP3 on my Thinkcentre 9088-A1G. I installed all applicable drivers from the LENOVO website.

However, I still got a problem with my audio device. There is ?! marks on Audio device on High defination audio bus in Device manager.

Could someone please help me solve this problem???

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: 9088-A1G

If the Audio is not working then to make the driver installed, you need to follow the standard procedure.

First install Microsoft UAA patch and then install Audio driver. However, I feel the Audio driver is already detecting and it is installed.

I need to share with you there is audio driver in display driver also, if you have installed the display driver first then UAA driver it will make the Audio driver for display uninstalled,

So the process is first to install UAA driver then display and audio driver. You may reinstall the display driver again if the audio is working fine.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!