Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
rpmassat

Dual Monitors on M75 with a PCI-E video card and onboard video?

Hello,

I would like to connect 2 monitors to a M75p and have a PCI-E video card installed.  Is it possible to enable the onboard video and the PCI-E video card simultaneously?

Please help.

Thank you,

Robert

Paper Tape
dvttech

Re: Dual Monitors on M75 with a PCI-E video card and onboard video?

I've been searching for a solution for an M75P 9979 A1U as well, except I need three monitors working. I've installed an Asus Radeon EAH3450 PCIe card and can get dual video with it (system defaulted to pcie card as soon as I installed it). I've tried changing the setting in the bios to onboard (IGD), but it disables the pcie card (doesn't even show up on device manager, infact nothing shows up under display adapters). Setting the bios to pcie (PEG) disables the onboard (again, the onboard doesn't show up on device manager).  I'm pretty well versed with computer systems so if I have to change some jumper settings on the mobo or flash the bios, its not a problem.

If anyone is looking for just dual-monitor, the EAH3450 (512mb pcie) goes for about $65-70 CAD and works fine, has 1 vga and 1 dvi port, plus a dvi-to-vga adapter).

What's DOS?
enladio

Dvttech,

Were you able to find a solution to your three monitor situation?  I am in the same boat.  I have a dual ATI Sapphire X1650 on a ASUS p5GC-MX/1333 motherboard.

Any help would be appreciated!

Paper Tape
dvttech

Ended up buying a usb->vga adapter. The performance isn't as good as the video card, but it works and its really easy to set up.
What's DOS?
enladio

Appreciate the quick reply.  Thanks!