Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
Naif

Re: M57 - XP drivers for PCI Serial Port & PCI Simple Communications Controller are missing

lakend wrote:

I am preparing deployment image for ThinkCentre M57 (6074-A4G). I have manually downloaded and installed all the drivers (excluding those related to AMT etc.) to the SYSPREPped machine but XP "Device Manager" still reports that "PCI Serial Port", "PCI Simple Communications Controller" & and an "Unknown device" (Intel ICH9DO LPC Interface Controller) are missing drivers. Does anyone have any information about this?

Tried to use also Lenovo System Update but it only updated Graphics card and Intel Chipset etc. and left even more missing drivers.

appreciate the help.

- lakend

lakend wrote:

I am preparing deployment image for ThinkCentre M57 (6074-A4G). I have manually downloaded and installed all the drivers (excluding those related to AMT etc.) to the SYSPREPped machine but XP "Device Manager" still reports that "PCI Serial Port", "PCI Simple Communications Controller" & and an "Unknown device" (Intel ICH9DO LPC Interface Controller) are missing drivers. Does anyone have any information about this?

Tried to use also Lenovo System Update but it only updated Graphics card and Intel Chipset etc. and left even more missing drivers.

appreciate the help.

- lakend

lakend wrote:

appreciate the help.

- lakend

What's DOS?
jaro19

Re: M57 - XP drivers for PCI Serial Port & PCI Simple Communications Controller are missing

I have an M58 with XP 32bit. I was having trouble finding the driver for the PCI Simple Communications Controller pci\ven_8086&dev_2e14 . This HECI driver from Dell(!) worked great: R253211.exe

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/driverdetails?driverid=T4XFW