Support in other languages: 
tb9
Paper Tape
tb9

M58p - question regarding factory installed programs (especially Office)

Hello!

I've just bought a second hand ThinkCentre M58P which I received with the HDD completely erased and without any factory recovery media. I knew this when I bought it but I am still very content with this acquisition, because it was a very good offer and the computer works very fine. Anyway, I still want to know one thing. I've read in the System Reference of my PC (downloaded from Internet) that it came with the following preinstalled software:

Preloaded operating system20

Supports ThinkVantage® technologies
- Genuine Windows® Vista® Business 32✧ Vista Premium logo
Preloaded applications5
• Rescue and Recovery™
• Client Security Solution™
• ThinkVantage Productivity Center
• ThinkVantage System Update
• ThinkVantage Power Manager
• McAfee® VirusScan® Plus(30 days of virus defi nitions)
• Lenovo System Toolbox
• Adobe® Reader®
• Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded;purchase product key to activate
• Roxio® Creator® Business Edition(DVD±RW)
• Roxio MyDVD® (DVD±RW)
• Corel® WinDVD® (DVD±RW)

My question regards just "Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded", because for Windows I have the label with the serial on my computer and I can live without the last three applications. I could also read, related to Office, that the computers ships being "Microsoft® Office 2010 Product Key Ready (O10PKR)". Searching this on Google, all I could find was information about "Office Starter 2010".

Is this computer shipped with Office Starter 2010?

I want to know this answer, because if it is positive, I will try to find and get such a Recovery DVD, in order to have the possibility to use Word and Excel (at basic level) as licensed (since Office Starter 2010 is OEM), without having to buy the retail version.

I really need an answer to this question, since the phone number for my country, suggested on Lenovo's site, which I should use to ask the question is not valid.

Thank you!