Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Token Ring
Prophecy28
Accepted Solution

Need M91 motherboard specifications

I've looked and looked, even called Lenovo tech support, and no one seems to have any spec sheets on the M91 motherboard. The motherboard was MADE by Lenovo! How can it be they have ZERO info on their OWN products?! C'mon Lenovo, get it together! You're sorely testing my faith in your good name!

Guru
losmeme

Re: Need M91 motherboard specifications

There's tons and tons of information out there. Go to the support site, enter your exact machine model and type and look for detailed overview, system service parts, motherbaord diagrams, drivers. It's all on the Lenovo support site.

Token Ring
Prophecy28

[ Edited ]

O rly?

I have a M91p 7052 B2U desktop.

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr230/Prahphecee/No_model.png

Guru
losmeme

Interesting. Stuff like this started happening after Lenovo took over. Yes, a lot of the information on their website is incorrect, but there are workarounds. Type B3U is identical to your machine with the exception of an additional hard disk, you can use that model type to download your drivers. Go HERE and download the current Thinkcentre Desktops PSRef, your model/type is listed there on page 91. Seems like your particular model slipped through the cracks at Lenovo.

What specifications are you looking for? OEM manufacturers are cagey about releasing too much info about their products. The PS/Ref is about all there is, other than the detailed specification online which is pretty much the same info in a different format. I also look at the BIOs .txt file for clues about any updates about newer processors or memory, but your machine is so new there probably haven't been updates like that, so far.

Token Ring
Prophecy28

Good to know about the B3U.

I just wanted a diagram of the motherboard and its listed parts. Like an owner's manual for anything else. But I figured out the problem I was having so don't really need it any more.

Thanks for the help!