Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
aqua1107

Waiting for my M57

Greetings, still waiting for my new M57.  I will post hopefully soon with my first impressions (never had this brand before).
AQuA
Fanfold Paper
sam13484

Re: Waiting for my M57

You will not be disappointed. It's a well designed and well built machine. I increased the RAM to 4GB (XP only uses 3GB), picked up a nice, low profile 8400GS video card and a low profile fax/data modem, and a USB floppy drive for it.

Wiped the HD and did a clean install of XP Pro, Office 2003 and some other stuff. Ghosted the disk for a backup. Everything works perfectly and without any problems at all.

Mine came without an internal floppy, although there is a bay, just above the front fan that will take a really thin floppy drive. The front bezel is solid on that side, so you'd have to hunt down a different bezel to utilize an internal floppy. I spoke with technical support about this, but they really didn't have a clue what I was talking about. They seemed unfamiliar with the M57, and often sounded like they were reading from a script. But, if you don't need official Lenovo help, and know where to get one, please post the source. I'd like to know too.
Paper Tape
aqua1107

Thanks for the insight.  Mine was ordered with 4Gb as well and I'm looking forward to see the performance of the quad core.  The video card that was ordered is an ATI Radeon 2400 XT 256 MB .  The floppy drive is not an issue for me, nor I'm planing to install one (USB key memory has many more advantages to me).

It's been a few weeks since the computer was ordered and I'm waiting patiently, I guess the first impression about the company is not the best since other big brands can deliver their products faster.  I haven't experienced costumer service yet but it seems that it needs a lot of improvement based on the posts that I read here.

I will post again when the machine arrives, now it's 5 weeks and counting.
Fanfold Paper
sam13484

I ordered mine through a local corporate reseller, Metafore, and it was delivered in less than 3 days.
Blue Screen Again
RealBlackStuff

Here is a slim-line internal floppy drive
Get the old Dremel out, or use a sharp X-acto knife to modify the exixting bezel.