Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
dmolnar

Re: New Support site is here - some Q & A

Yes, According to the chat agent it will be up later today or tomorrow. Unacceptable! What kind of business are they running here? No alternative sites, no mirrors, nothing. 

Dan

Paper Tape
WarhawkCZ

I need to reinstall (I have already done) my T500 and I can't get any driver, system update neither am really, really xxxx (mad).

What's DOS?
morphius

Surely they have ITIL at Lenovo.... upgrade has failed, roll back to something that works....

Can't be that complicated to work out.

I guess the other option to ignore all customers is easier and quicker.

Paper Tape
raducostin

I can't belive... I have used the old support site for about 3 years (I have an ThinkPad T61). Never failed to deliver. 

First time using this new piece of crap - website is unusable. Fck Lenovo, ThinkPad is now just some overpriced piece of crap (with an unusable support site as well). Next notebook will be from HP. 

GMAC-R60
Kudos: 161
Solutions: 96

I'm thinking new support site now live is the wrong title it should be new support site now live sometimes or not at all. I know sometimes thing don't go as planed but maybe the old site was closed to quickly

Did a member help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Regards,
GMAC
Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 407
Kudos: 1,278
Solutions: 275

[ Edited ]

All,

We took the site down for some maintenance late last night and when it came back up there were apparently some complications that took longer to resolve than expected.   

I agree that this is a critical resource for our customers, our support teams, and those of us here in the forum that are trying to help our customers, point them to drivers or tips, or check warranty.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

What's DOS?
noneotherthan

Now months after the last post I see in this thread and your site is still unacceptably slow. Like others, I have done troubleshooting to determine if this is a browser/ISP/LAN issue and it isn't. This is not up to par for enterprise level support. Is your support going to continue in this fashion? If so, how do you plan to keep existing customers?

Punch Card
mrgerlo

failed trying to check the repair status of my TPT, please make sure to give access to that asap.

link used:
http://www-03.ibm.com/support/ezserv/home.jsp?CallId=XXXXXXX&MachineType=1838&SerialNumber=XXXXXXXX
JaneL

DOES ANYONE IN LENOVO KNOW ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT???? New Support site is here - some Q & A

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy