Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
AbsintheSyringe
Accepted Solution

Banned email?

[ Edited ]

I have this problem since day one I signed on this forum, I tried PM-ing "Administrator" "Mark_Lenovo", but never got any reply, here's my problem:

Date: 10-11-2008 04:09 PM

Hello,

When I was registering to these forums, I used username "ch3" and email "xxxxxxxxxx", when I got an welcome email to my email, I clicked on "Remove me, someone registered using this e-mail address by mistake" because I decided that I'll go for another username after all, and that I'll simply repeat the process.

Then when I tried registering again, I could not use "xxxxxxxx" and in my new account; username: "AbsintheSyringe"

I can't use "xxxxxxxxxx" since it says it's banned! I really belive this is an enourmous mistake, and I'd like to ask you to unban "xxxxxxxxxxx" so I can use it for this account.

Best regards,

Adnan

If anyone has solution to this problem, please ...

Message Edited by AbsintheSyringe on 01-05-2009 03:06 PM
Message Edited by AbsintheSyringe on 01-05-2009 03:07 PM
Note from Moderator: Removed e-mail address from public view.
Message Edited by nonny on 01-05-2009 09:28 AM
community supermod
erik

Re: Banned email?

i just looked into this and the system banned your email address to prevent anyone from registering under that email.

it says the following:

"Ban Reason: Recipient of e-mail (ch3) requests this e-mail address to be removed from our system"

i've removed the ban on that email address so that you may use it for registration.

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · s30

Ctrl-Alt-Del
AbsintheSyringe

Re: Banned email?

erik wrote:

i just looked into this and the system banned your email address to prevent anyone from registering under that email.

it says the following:

"Ban Reason: Recipient of e-mail (ch3) requests this e-mail address to be removed from our system"

i've removed the ban on that email address so that you may use it for registration.

Yep, that did it for me, thanks a lot.