Search instead for 
Do you mean 
andyP
Topics: 163
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

Betreff: Some parts in English and some in German

imanol, welcome to the forum,

hopefully the problem has now gone away.  In your profile the setting for language needed to be changed.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Paper Tape
imanol

Betreff: Some parts in English and some in German

Thanks Andy
Paper Tape
rajr

Changing My Account Profile to English

For some reason, even though I signed up for this forum in English, after SignOn, I seem to get all my pages in Deutsch.

Would someone in the know please help me switch back to English.

Your advice will be most appreciated.

-RajR

andyP

Re: Changing My Account Profile to English

RajR, welcome to the forum,

I moved your post here and have fixed the settings for you.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Paper Tape
Le34sndk

Betreff: Board in all German

I'm having the same issue. Can anyone lead me through the steps to fix it?

andyP

Hi Le34sndk, welcome to the forum,

first you need to scroll to the top of the boards and click on Meine Einstellungen

einstellungen.JPG

Then select the Einstellungen tab and in the Sprache drop down menu select English

sprache.JPG

After that all you need to do is click on Anderungen Speichern, everything will then revert to English

speichern.JPG

If you get into difficulties et us know and we'll fix it for you.

Regards

Andy  

Forum Search Option

PepperonI blog 

Fanfold Paper
gdstuart

[ Edited ]

It took me over an hour to research why this site kept posting in German, despite my selecting English in the drop-down.  The phone rep told me it was a Firefox issue and wanted me to delete and re-install FIrefox.  Fortunately I resisted that approach and then found all the posts from frustrated users.  

Come on guys, the posts on this are over three years old and it's still going on!  Who maintains the site?  Please fix it!

I must say, my initial interactions with Lenovo Support are all pretty negative (rules-oriented, poorly-trained first-line support reps, no supervisors available, a published Support phone number that has been out of service over a month, a forum that is half German/half English...I could go on).  Dell will have no problem eating your lunch if you don't pay some attention to these quality issues.  

Moderator Note; subject edited; post merged in

andyP

Hi gdstuart,

sorry about that and thanks for reporting the issue.  The fact that you experienced this may be due to this having been an issue when you first registered in the forums, it shouldn't happen with new registrations, but we will be checking again to be sure.

Thanks again.

Andy  

Forum Search Option

PepperonI blog