Support in other languages: 
Guru
PeterTWJ

Google Chrome New Clipboard / Format bug in Lenovo Community Website

Hi, I have discovered new problems in Lenovo Community Forums with Google Chrome while copying and pasting comments.

1. Formatting Problems
Things are copied with the gap in between 2 different sentence, however when it is copied, the gap was closed.

Example

Before (Copy)After (Paste)
AA
B

2. Copy / Paste Problems
When you are copying multiple sentence at once, the first sentence would probably have spacing in front. When it is pasted, the last sentence would be moved to the 1st sentence with more gaps (sometimes) in between.

Example
Before (Copy)After (Paste)
Have a nice dayPeter

Peter 

Have a nice day

So far I have encountered this multiple times with Google Chrome. However, I have not encountered such problems when posting with Internet Explorer 9. Is Google Chrome unsupported in this website?

Cheers :smileyvery-happy:

Peter

=============================================
Does someone post helps you? Give them a kudos as a reward, as they will do better to improve :smileyvery-happy:

Refunded Set: W510, 4876-A11

Current Set: W520, 4284-A99

Dolby Home Theater v4!:

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/W-Series-ThinkPad-Laptops/W520-Sound-Enhancement-Thread/m-p/451401#M1551...  

Guru
PeterTWJ

Re: Google Chrome New Clipboard / Format bug in Lenovo Community Website

Another bug discovered:

I am not sure, for my case:
3. Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

For all of my post with Google Chrome: this error would appear and repost it once or twice will usually solve it.
When using Internet Explorer: it works well. 

Cheers :smileyvery-happy:

Peter

=============================================
Does someone post helps you? Give them a kudos as a reward, as they will do better to improve :smileyvery-happy:

Refunded Set: W510, 4876-A11

Current Set: W520, 4284-A99

Dolby Home Theater v4!:

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/W-Series-ThinkPad-Laptops/W520-Sound-Enhancement-Thread/m-p/451401#M1551...  

buddinggeek
Topics: 105
Kudos: 140
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 118

Re: Google Chrome New Clipboard / Format bug in Lenovo Community Website

[ Edited ]

This is a test comment

When you are copying multiple sentence at once, the first sentence would probably have spacing in front. When it is pasted, the last sentence would be moved to the 1st sentence with more gaps (sometimes) in between.

- DestinationPartition=1

1. copy the files inside MDT.zip to your Scripts folder in the Deployment Share.
2. in your Task Sequence, disable the existing step called "Format and Partition Disk" (see TaskSequence.jpg)
3. create a new step at the same location called "Format and Partition Disk (custom)". The type is "General -> Run Command Line". The command line is "cmd.exe /c "diskpart /s %SCRIPTROOT%\FormatPartition.txt""
4. on the main screen for Deployment Workbench, right-click on the Deployment Share and select "properties", then click on the "rules" tab
5. under section [Default], add the following entries (see Rules.jpg)
- UserExit=SystemDisk.vbs
- DestinationDisk=#DiskID#

Cheers and regards,
• » νιנαソѕαяα∂нι ѕαмανє∂αм ™ « •
Think : T410,X220T,Thinkpad Yoga
Idea :3000H,Z500,U410,Yoga 11, Yoga tab 10,Horizon
●๋•کáŕádhí'ک díáŕý ツ

I am a volunteer here. I don't work for Lenovo