Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
harley7575

Post what happened to it?

Yesterday, (1/3/2010), I submitted a post, today I can't find it.  What happened to it?

Thanks,

harley7575

Agotthelf
Topics: 145
Kudos: 262
Solutions: 183

Re: Post what happened to it?

Hello harley7575,

it seems it was moved to the General Board.

Sometimes our forum software forgot to create links, at the old place of the thread.

We apologize for that.

Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts.
I´m a volunteer here using New X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11s, Yoga 13, T430s,T510, X220t, IdeaCentre B540.
TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

Re: Post what happened to it?

When posts are moved, a placeholder redirect can be left or not depending on how the move is done.   The moderators also apply discretion in using this feature so the forum doesn't fill up with a bunch of redirects.

As a tip for others who may read this thread, if you have made a post and it's no longer on the board where you made it (if it or the whole discussion was moved)  you can always double click on your user ID to bring up your profile, and the select view all posts and find the post in the conversation you would like to revisit and then click on through to it.

Apologies for the confusion

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество