Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
RealBlackStuff

Quirk when you are 'logged out' by the system, while in the Private Messages area

This evening, while I was reading a PM, I was called on the phone. When I came back, the system had 'logged me out' automatically.
No problem normally, just sign in again (I thought). Upon signing in, the system put me straight back in the PM area.
However, when I wanted to go browse the Forums, there was no button or link whatsoever available to click on, to bring me to those forums.
I had to open up another tab and click on my bookmark (favorite in IE) to get to the forums.
I also could only close the PM tab, as there was no logout from it either.
Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 412
Kudos: 1,335
Solutions: 288

Re: Quirk when you are 'logged out' by the system, while in the Private Messages area

RBS,

This happens to me as well.  Upon login again, the PM messenger becomes full screen and there is no way to the main navigation.   More annoying to me is being logged out while working on a PM.

Rest assured these are going on the list. :smileywink:

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество