Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
user2

Request to disable / rename account

Hi, 

I would like to disable / rename my account and have all my personal information removed from the database. 

Thank you, 

MB

Lenovo Staff
Serene_Lenovo

Re: Request to disable / rename account

Hi MB

Have on passed your request to the admins for action. Glad you had your issue addressed!

WW Social Media
T420, Yoga 13, Yoga Tab 8, K900
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 255
Solutions: 137

Hi MB,

Thanks for your participation in Lenovo Forum. However, may i know the reason you are not interested in participating our forum anymore?

For your information, the system is not able to delete an account to some complications and limitations. However, we could ban a user account though but i would prefer to leave an account open in case you would need it in future.

Best regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español
Blue Screen Again
user2

Hi, 

Since I no longer own a Lenovo computer I wished to close my forum account. Could you please ban the account ?

Thank you,

MB 

JaneL

Done

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.