Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
RealBlackStuff

Whot, no other comments/criticisms?

Am I the only one making new posts in this forum?
Are you all happy with the way things are?
Am I being a PITA?
JaneL

Re: Whot, no other comments/criticisms?

Keep 'em coming!  There's no guarantee that something can or will be fixed, but if we don't know about it, we can't even try.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Punch Card
rrosen

The typefont used in the Housekeeping rules displays very poorly on my 24" monitor.  It's like each letter is smeared.  Never seen that before in any other forums.
Blue Screen Again
RealBlackStuff

If you go to My Profile/Preferences, you can change the default website Font Type and Font Size to suit your personal likings.
Give it a try.
Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

RealBlackStuff wrote:
If you go to My Profile/Preferences, you can change the default website Font Type and Font Size to suit your personal likings.
Give it a try.

RBS -

Hey, thanks!

rrosen,

Welcome!  We do have some housekeeping to do - I'll try to change the font in the rules to something more legible under a wider variety of conditions.   Thanks for the feedback.:smileyhappy:

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Retired Moderator
carbon_unit

Keep 'em coming guys. We need to get things straightened out before Dec. 1. All constructive criticism is welcome.

Registered Linux User #160145

FYI: I am not employed by Lenovo
Retired Employee
Esteban_Lenovo

RealBlackStuff wrote:
Am I the only one making new posts in this forum?
Are you all happy with the way things are?
Am I being a PITA?

Not at all, all input is more than welcome and helps us improve. As Nonny said, there's things we can change and others we can't, but every new piece of feedback will help make this forums a better, improved and optimized place.

This sort of comments is warmly welcomed, good thing is: we have a lot of room for improvement!! :smileyvery-happy:

Regards,
Retired Employee
Tim_Lenovo

Here is a criticism of mine folks: signatures.

The default signature does not separate from the main post via a horizontal line or any other line of demarcation. It just looks oddly spaced (especially with the default white space below the signature if the post itself is not vertically longer than the user-info section on the left) and IMO, can cause a post to be unclear when the user's content ends and the signature begins.

I think Lithium can change that to include a line by default...do you guys think it is worth it? Of course you can also add a manual line like I did.
-----------------------------------
Tim Supples
Lenovo Social Media

Got a question? Don't PM me, post it on the forum!
Lenovo Blogs
X60 Tablet SXGA+ primary, Z61p fully loaded workhorse
JaneL

Tim_Lenovo wrote:
I think Lithium can change that to include a line by default...do you guys think it is worth it? Of course you can also add a manual line like I did.

Yes, I do since most people won't think to add the separator line.

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

andyP
Topics: 161
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

Yes IMO definitely, very good point Tim_Lenovo

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog