Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
yenemy

Why does this keep getting moved to "Special Interest Discussions > General Discussion" ?

[ Edited ]

Mod: Why does this keep getting moved to "Special Interest Discussions > General Discussion" ? How is it not relevant in the X-series forum, where I assume there may be more people there who might be able to help?

Moderator note; subject edited

andyP
Topics: 161
Kudos: 711
Solutions: 636

Re: Why does this keep getting moved to "Special Interest Discussions > General Discussion" ?

[ Edited ]

The forum guidelines offer some good advice on deciding where best to post and how to post. Duplicate threads started by the same member in different boards will be removed as duplicating threads splits the discussion which then becomes hard for all to follow, it's best kept in one place. Your first thread on the subject in question was posted in the General board.

There are occasions when duplicate threads on the same subject will be merged in order to conglomerate all the knowledge / information in one thread and therefore keeping it in one place and thus easier to follow.

If at any time you feel that your thread, (this applies only to an OP), would be better situated in another board you can, and please do by all means, request here in the Housekeeping board for a moderator to move it for you. Please don't forget to provide a link to the thread.

Would you like your thread to be moved to the X series board?

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Punch Card
yenemy

Re: Why does this keep getting moved to "Special Interest Discussions > General Discussion&q

The initial post was a reply to a thread discussing the problem I was having; not being given an explanation for why my post was moved, I just posted again in the relevant forum. So, yes, I'd like my thread moved to the X series board, seeing as they seem like the most relevant group from which to seek help.