Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
carlos_skannet

A complaint about Visonic (technical support in Spain)

[ Edited ]

Good morning.

Last year, on December 21, I bought my Lenovo B560-M489MSP from a virtual store called TiendaTR.

On April 16, my laptop stopped working.

On April 18, I sent my Lenovo to Visonic technical service.

On April 20, Visonic detected the motherboard was crashed and requested a new one.

Today, 9th of May, the spare part has not yet arrived.

In my opinion, this is not admissible for a brand that hopes to become number one in laptop market.

Even Asus, has a better service.

Many thanks!

Paper Tape
Virgil85

Re: A complaint about Visonic (technical support in Spain)

Regarding technical support VISONIC  of Lenovo U430p Touch in Spain. The issue was non-detecting USB ports 2.0

I have sent my Lenovo through the purchase shop (partner gold of Lenovo) 30th June 2014. They recquired one month to replace the motherboard. According to Visonic, 18th of August my Lenovo was on its way back to the shop. The shop never received my laptop Lenovo.

After contacting them many times in order to find out why the Lenovo u430p was not delivered, their answer was "your Ultrabook is not lost, the transport service is not executing the transport to your city".
The 5th September, I wrote a formal complaint through  e-mail. I never received a reply from VISONIC. Finally the 12th September, the shop where I purchased the Lenovo reported me that VISONIC admits to have lost my Lenovo u430p and they ask a replacement. 
The 26th September, the shop reports me that the replacement from Germany has not been expedited. Ashamed for the service and issues from VISONIC, the shop feels compelled to refund me (the client). Consequences for a relatively simple issue were; 3 months without any Laptop, not a single email reply, missinformation and all data lost.

After this issues, the service provided by VISONIC and LENOVO guarantee phone in Spain, I would never buy a Lenovo again nor recommend to any work colleague, friends or family.