Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
elam1970

Bad repair-dept and customer services

My Edge 91 SFF have a problem with motherboard. I made a call to CS for on-site support and stating that motherboard problem on 13th/Apr/2012. On 16/Apr/2012, engineer come and also saying that motherboard problem. But no motherboard to replace and also don't know when have stock. I called to CS serval times to check when it will ready to repair. But over 2 weeks, no repair-dept to call me back.  And nothing I can do ....just wait and wait.

As I understand that edge 91 this model is still in market. how come they don't have parts???

Lenovo is world wide company. How come no motherboard to replace?? and no timeline to customer??? They can just get another same desktop with plug old hard disk. then it will solve my temporary problem.

Why lenovo got this bad support services??? I have no idea right now whether I buy a dell or HP desktop for replacement.

Very upsad to lenovo.

Retired Employee
lak_sg

Re: Bad repair-dept and customer services

Hi elam1070,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Were you able to get a status update on your repair?

If not, I would like to see if I can help. Please keep us posted.

thanks!

regards

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!