Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
depressed-user

Can I trust the so called globle warranty?

[ Edited ]

I bought a Thinkpad T400 in December 2008 together with a 3-year globle warranty in China, and registered the laptop on lenovo website. Just one month before the warranty expired, my Thinkpad collapsed. Since I am in Sydney i called the Australia service number, they told me that the warranty started from the exfactory date, which was 18th October 2008, so that I don't have warranty anymore. I told them that I got my warranty status proved by Lenovo Chinese service through email, which says that I still got one month warranty. So that the Australia service asked me to forward that email to : (removed) so I did. But there is no reply since I sent the email. Afterwards, I found the receipt of my Thinkpad and sent them another email that I can send them the photocopy of the receipt.

But there is NO REPLY at all. Have they ever checked or replied this Customer Care email? Or they just want to delay my case until my warranty really expired!!!!

(mod edit: removed email to help prevent spam.  employees can read it in the edit history if necessary)

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,249
Solutions: 1,340

Re: Can I trust the so called globle warranty?

Hi sorry about this. I will ask someone at Lenovo ANZ to lend a hand on this case.

Also you may want to follow @Lenovo_ANZ twitter account.

Cheers
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Lenovo Staff
uskovic

Re: Can I trust the so called globle warranty?

Hi there, sorry you have had no response. I will send you a PM.