Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
Adyc

Re: Cashback offer questions

Kate,

I wish I could help but after the flurry of interest the word scam generated on the 14/2, I seem to be back on the ignore list. I was advised by  Jamez to contact  l_promotions@lenovo.com which I did on the 4/3. Jamez has no visibility of claims as they have been outsourced. I can safely say I will never go near cashback or lenovo again, and when people ask for recommendations I will be pretty open with my advice. 

Fanfold Paper
dingbat

[ Edited ]

Mark,

When is Lenovo going to sort out the problems with their 'Cashback' offers?

Note from Moderator:  A comment which violated the forum rules was removed.

Fanfold Paper
dingbat

[ Edited ]

I too am still waiting for £100 'Cashback' from Lenovo and whether I get it or not, I will never buy another Lenovo product. I will actively encourage everyone I meet not to buy their products either. I would argue that at best, Lenovo are in breach of contract and at worst are fraudsters.

My next course of action will be to contact Trading Standards, the usual Consumer's Rights programmes such as Watchdog and pursue a Small Claim through the courts.

It is quite shameful that a supposedly reputable international company such as Lenovo have not got their collective fingers out and sorted this problem. I have claimed cashback from Canon on numerous occasions and have never had any problems.

It wasn't even my money - it was my 78 year old mother's!!

Disgusted.

Retired Employee
JameZ

@All,

Based on the Terms and Conditions page at the link provided by Mark above.

https://www.lenovo-promotions.com/info/teilnahmebedingungen

They mentioned the email to contact them is lenovo-promotions@techprotect.de

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

Punch Card
Adyc

Just to say I have an e-mail saying my claim has been processed and will be paid within 56 days. I still await payment, but thanks to all who have helped so far.

Fanfold Paper
dingbat

JameZ,

I have contacted that email address on several occasions - I was getting "Sorry for the delay..." emails back from them but now they just don't reply at all.

Adyc - good luck with your claim. If my experience is anything to go by, you'll most certainly need it!

Fanfold Paper
alanterrill

I've just ahd an email from Lenovo promotions to say my claim has been cancelled becasue I didn't submit the claim within the 30 to 60 day window. The invoice date is 24.01.11, so 30 days is 23.2.1.1 ansd 60 days is 25.3.11. I submitted the claim on 1.3.11 which is between these dates , so how can they wriggled out of that one? It seesm the German company is as bad or worse than the UK one was.

Punch Card
Adyc

[ Edited ]

Thanks Dingbat, another e-mail today, no invoice this time apparently, i have sent it 5 times so am now used to the process so once more won't hurt. I am just waiting for the inevitable as the invoice is dated 8 Dec 10 you are not within the terms and conditions e-mail, when in fact the only reason I am claiming outside the dates is that my first claim was not acted on, and I was then advised to reclaim from here. I explained all this in the e-mail but I am not overly optimistic. 

Note from Moderator:  A comment which violated the forum rules was removed.

Fanfold Paper
dingbat

[ Edited ]

We are getting no response from them now so have to think what the next move will be. I feel particularly guilty as my dear old mum bought the thing on my recommendation because of the 'Scamback' offer, which made the laptop reasonable value for the spec'.

As the saying goes, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.."

Funny how the Lenovo rep's on this forum are now silent. I don't think they really give a *insert expletive of choice here*.

I have since bought two more laptops. They were HP's and they didn't try to steal £200 from me.

Katarina
Topics: 90
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 54

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

if you are qualified for the cashback and you still didn't received it yet, please send me a PN with your full name.

Users from German Forum have reported they have received their cashbacks from Opia LTD vendor.

Thanks & Regards,

Katarina

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hast Du eine Lösung auf Deine Frage bekommen? Markiere diese bitte als gelöst!! Du kannst somit auch anderen Usern helfen

Hat Dir jemand heute geholfen? Bitte drücke den Stern auf der linken Seite und bewerte ihn mit einem Kudo!!

Folge uns auf dem Twitter @LenovoForumDE