Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
alanterrill

Re: Cashback offer questions

[ Edited ]

Thankyou - I've now amanged to send her a message. I ddin't spot that link the first time I looked -as its not in an orange box like the other links, I didn't realise it was clickable.

Fanfold Paper
alanterrill

[ Edited ]

Success! I rang lenovo Uk yesterday and  asked to speak to someone about the cashback programme. I was put through to sales and they said they'd chase it up on my behalf. Today, all four payments are in the bank.  Thanks to lenovo UK. 

Fanfold Paper
AngryLenvoUser

[ Edited ]

Good for you! I'm still waiting for mine...

Fanfold Paper
yorkie

[ Edited ]

Another angry Lenovo user here, and I'm guessing there may be a flood of them soon. I have just received the following email cancelling my claim for £75 cashback.

Dear Lenovo Customer,

Due to the following reason/s, we have, unfortunately, been unable to process your order regarding our Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program:

- since you purchased the product in a time outside the promotion period

Your order has been cancelled, as our terms and conditions have not been fulfilled. 

Please find our terms and conditions at www.lenovo-promotions.com.

In case of questions, please send an e-mail to our Customer Service Center that is available for you Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET).

Thank you.

Kind regards

Your Lenovo Promotion Team

I say you may get a lot of angry customers soon because I posted an offer on a popular UK Price Promotion Website that highlighted the Lenovo Cashback Promotion as being a great deal combined with the low price one of your UK resellers were offering the product for.

As a result I know this one company sold well over 250 units within a week. But the offer wasn't exclusive to them and guess there will be many more complaints from other consumers who purchased from other authorised resellers.

HUKD Link

It seems to be a common theme developing, just look at the last few messages in the thread, as the min 30 days waiting period comes to an end before claims can be submitted there are going to be a lot of people posting negatives about Lenovo.

The screenshots below clearly show the claim period as being the 01/04/2011 - 31/05/2011 and the specific model numbers eligible. It is also funny that a £30 end user cashback is being quoted as the following screenshots would beg to differ.

Link to picture

Link to picture

Link to picture

I Have sent off a firm reply documenting the above plus many more screen caps and documents to lenovo-promotions@techprotect.de but feel this could be a long drawn out process.

Moderator note; picture(s) totalling >50K converted to link(s) Forum Rules

What's DOS?
swain550

[ Edited ]

Absolutely furious! I claimed £100 cashback after waiting 30 days (obviously hoping customers will forget). I sent every detail requested only to then be informed a copy of the invoice was required. The only receipt I could find was from pay pal so I sent a copy of that. That was on 23 may. I then had no correspondence until the 13 June telling me that they had not received a copy of the invoice and I had 7 days to send it. As I was away I did not read the e-mail until 5 days later on a Fri. I then sent the pay pal receipt again in various formats in case they could not open it. On the following Mon at 4.32pm I received another e-mail stating that my order had been cancelled. I have since found a copy of an invoice via a link on save on laptops and have sent it in  but have not had the courtesy of a reply.

Lenovo appear to be deliberately making the process of claiming the cashback as difficult as possible. I am hoping that I may still get the money owed, but won't hold my breath. I am going to contact the media to pursue this as this is poor treatment. Didn't have these problems with Sony products!

nre
Fanfold Paper
nre

[ Edited ]

I'm one of the purchasers that yorkie metioned, and have been sent exactly the same email. I have stuck to the promotion T&Cs to the letter yet my claim has been rejected. I have sent a reply to techprotect but, based on previous comments on this thread & elsewhere, expect to have to escalate this through other channels. We shouldn't have to do this! Could the Lenovo rep please post a response?

Katarina
Topics: 90
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 54

[ Edited ]

yorkie, swain550, nre,

please send me a personal message with your claim number - I'll verify with TechProtect.

Thanks!
Katarina

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hast Du eine Lösung auf Deine Frage bekommen? Markiere diese bitte als gelöst!! Du kannst somit auch anderen Usern helfen

Hat Dir jemand heute geholfen? Bitte drücke den Stern auf der linken Seite und bewerte ihn mit einem Kudo!!

Folge uns auf dem Twitter @LenovoForumDE
Fanfold Paper
AngryLenvoUser

[ Edited ]

I've received the payment today. Thanks Katarina for the follow ups and back up. You probably won't see me again around here. :smileywink: Good luck to the rest!

Punch Card
douglasevans1

[ Edited ]

I am in the same situation - have been told that I have broken the terms and conditions for the £30 cashback.

I ordered using to get the £75 cashback the B560 and applied for the cashback in the correct 30 day window.

Retired Employee
JameZ

[ Edited ]

@douglasevans1,

Please drop katarina a private message with the claim number.

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3