[ Edited ]

Yeah a confirmation email and the date payment would be received would be nice

Farhan

Fanfold Paper
yorkie

Re: Cashback offer questions

[ Edited ]

Finally received my cashbck now. :smileyhappy:

Thank you for your help Katarina, I'm sure without it I'd have got nowhere.

I still stand by my comments that Techprotect have caused significant harm to Lenovo's reputation throughout this fiasco, but will put this to bed now and focus on enjoying my new laptop.

Blue Screen Again
sylv

[ Edited ]

Katarina wrote:

yorkie, swain550, nre,

please send me a personal message with your claim number - I'll verify with TechProtect.

Thanks!
Katarina

Hi Katarina!

I'm another one who's receiving poor service in respect of this cashback.

On 27th June I sent this email to the Lenovo Promotions Team, and I still haven't had a response.

Dear Lenovo Promotion Team,

Thank you for your email, but please note that this B560 promotion is
for a £75 GBP (seventy-five pounds sterling)  cashback promotion, not
£30 GBP. You may verify this by visiting the notebook promotion page at
https://www.lenovo-promotions.com/notebook

Please confirm that you have adjusted your records to make sure that I
receive the correct payment of £75 GBP (seventy-five pounds sterling).

I look forward to your prompt reply.

For some reason (is it because I'm a new member of this forum?) I can't see a button to send you a PM, Katarina. Could you send one to me, and I'll reply with my claim number? Thanks! Edit: the PM link is now appearing when I view profiles, so I've sent Katarina a PM. Here's hoping!

/// See the star beside this message? If you judge the message to contain useful information, please click the star. It'll help other users find helpful content. ///
JaneL

[ Edited ]

sylv wrote:  For some reason (is it because I'm a new member of this forum?) I can't see a button to send you a PM,

Look in the top right corner of the forum page under the RED search button and above the SHOP tab.  There should be a small grey or red envelope.  Click on it to get to the PM system.

However Katrina has already answered this question for everyone:

http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/General-Discussion/Cashback-offer-questions/m-p/469643#M11157

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Blue Screen Again
sylv

JaneL wrote:

sylv wrote:  For some reason (is it because I'm a new member of this forum?) I can't see a button to send you a PM,

Look in the top right corner of the forum page under the RED search button and above the SHOP tab.  There should be a small grey or red envelope.  Click on it to get to the PM system.

However Katrina has already answered this question for everyone:

http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/General-Discussion/Cashback-offer-questions/m-p/469643#M11157

Thanks, Jane!

I'm baffled as to why, if they've discovered their error and fixed it, they didn't respond to my email and tell me so.

I used to hold Lenovo in high regard, but you can imagine what this experience has done for their brand image in my perception. :smileysad:

sylv

/// See the star beside this message? If you judge the message to contain useful information, please click the star. It'll help other users find helpful content. ///
Punch Card
douglasevans1

I have received my £75 cashback today as well.

Many thanks for your help Katarina sorting it out.

nre
Fanfold Paper
nre

[ Edited ]

I also received £75 yesterday for cashback on the B560, thought I'd post up just to encourage those that are still having problems. Many thanks to Katarina who helped sort out the problems with my claim being initially refused...

Paper Tape
lewroll

I filed my claim for cashback on 28th June and since that time have had no correspondence apart from the automatic reply. Can you tell me what the situation is please? I have emailed with no response.

Is everything ok with the claim?

Many thanks for any help

JaneL

lewroll wrote:

I filed my claim for cashback on 28th June and since that time have had no correspondence apart from the automatic reply. Can you tell me what the situation is please? I have emailed with no response.

This is not an instantaneous process, you know.  The 28th was just last Thursday.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Paper Tape
lewroll

JaneL wrote:

lewroll wrote:

This is not an instantaneous process, you know.  The 28th was just last Thursday.

So do you not even get anything at all to acknowledge that your claim has been accepted ? Just a simple your claim is valid and is being dealt with would do!