Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
FedupAlready

Re: Cashback offer questions

I wouldn't wait that long - send them an email with a link to this thread. So they know that you know what their game is. May hurry them up.

All the best with it.

Paper Tape
ayden

This is a follow-up from my last post.

I received an email from one of the forum users who connected me with the relevant people at Lenovo. Received my cash card as of today. Thanks!

What's DOS?
jessbrown26

[ Edited ]

I never got my cashback, what did your email say? im not smart enough to now how to make reasonable threats that an organisation would be scared of haha feel free to forward your email to me xxxxxxxxxxxxx would be greatly appreciated.

Mod edit:  Removed email to prevent spambots from getting it.  Use the private message function, (PM).

Paper Tape
Shempz

I'm in the UK and trying to register for the £100 cashback for the Z580 I purchased in August, but get this error message on the final page of registration everytime, after I click "send" (I've changed all my personal details to XXXXX below though!):

PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'invoicenumber' at row 1: INSERT INTO {promotion_orders} (count, product, price, dealer, serialnumber, invoicenumber, title, academictitle, firstname, lastname, company, position, address, zip, city, phone, cellphone, province, accountholder, bankname, banksortingcode, accountnumber, infomail, infophone, infopost, infocellphone, purchasedecision, purchaseagain, associatelenovo1, associatelenovo2, associatelenovo3, associatelenovo4, associatelenovo5, email, invoicedate, country, orderid, orderdate, iban, swift, check_digit, branch_code, tc, serialnumber2, serialnumber3, serialnumber4, serialnumber5, serialnumber6, serialnumber7, serialnumber8, serialnumber9, serialnumber10, promoid, model, status, news, mailhash, employees) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6, :db_insert_placeholder_7, :db_insert_placeholder_8, :db_insert_placeholder_9, :db_insert_placeholder_10, :db_insert_placeholder_11, :db_insert_placeholder_12, :db_insert_placeholder_13, :db_insert_placeholder_14, :db_insert_placeholder_15, :db_insert_placeholder_16, :db_insert_placeholder_17, :db_insert_placeholder_18, :db_insert_placeholder_19, :db_insert_placeholder_20, :db_insert_placeholder_21, :db_insert_placeholder_22, :db_insert_placeholder_23, :db_insert_placeholder_24, :db_insert_placeholder_25, :db_insert_placeholder_26, :db_insert_placeholder_27, :db_insert_placeholder_28, :db_insert_placeholder_29, :db_insert_placeholder_30, :db_insert_placeholder_31, :db_insert_placeholder_32, :db_insert_placeholder_33, :db_insert_placeholder_34, :db_insert_placeholder_35, :db_insert_placeholder_36, :db_insert_placeholder_37, :db_insert_placeholder_38, :db_insert_placeholder_39, :db_insert_placeholder_40, :db_insert_placeholder_41, :db_insert_placeholder_42, :db_insert_placeholder_43, :db_insert_placeholder_44, :db_insert_placeholder_45, :db_insert_placeholder_46, :db_insert_placeholder_47, :db_insert_placeholder_48, :db_insert_placeholder_49, :db_insert_placeholder_50, :db_insert_placeholder_51, :db_insert_placeholder_52, :db_insert_placeholder_53, :db_insert_placeholder_54, :db_insert_placeholder_55, :db_insert_placeholder_56, :db_insert_placeholder_57); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => Lenovo Z580 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => 749.99 [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => www.amazon.co.uk [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => XXXXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_6] => Mr. [:db_insert_placeholder_7] => [:db_insert_placeholder_8] => XXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_9] => XXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_10] => [:db_insert_placeholder_11] => [:db_insert_placeholder_12] => XXXXXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_13] => XXXXXXX[:db_insert_placeholder_14] => XXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_15] => XXXXXXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_16] => XXXXXXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_17] => XXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_18] => Mr XXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_19] => XXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_20] => XXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_21] => XXXXXXXX [:db_insert_placeholder_22] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_23] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_24] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_25] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_26] => 4 [:db_insert_placeholder_27] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_28] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_29] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_30] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_31] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_32] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_33] => XXX.XXX@gmail.com [:db_insert_placeholder_34] => 2012/08/06 [:db_insert_placeholder_35] => en [:db_insert_placeholder_36] => LEN-CN-10000361-3 [:db_insert_placeholder_37] => 2012-08-20 23:09:05 [:db_insert_placeholder_38] => [:db_insert_placeholder_39] => [:db_insert_placeholder_40] => [:db_insert_placeholder_41] => [:db_insert_placeholder_42] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_43] => [:db_insert_placeholder_44] => [:db_insert_placeholder_45] => [:db_insert_placeholder_46] => [:db_insert_placeholder_47] => [:db_insert_placeholder_48] => [:db_insert_placeholder_49] => [:db_insert_placeholder_50] => [:db_insert_placeholder_51] => [:db_insert_placeholder_52] => LEN-CN-007 [:db_insert_placeholder_53] => LenovoZ580 [:db_insert_placeholder_54] => Accepted [:db_insert_placeholder_55] => [:db_insert_placeholder_56] => e547561e3519e6a812ca7fc3645db9

63 [:db_insert_placeholder_57] => ) in write_profile_to_table() (line 900 of /var/www/vhosts/lenovo-saving.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/custom/reg_form/reg_form.inc).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else having the same problem?
Paper Tape
Shempz

Re: Attempt to cancel order but can't get ahold of anyone???

[ Edited ]

I think I can win this one....

Ordered: Saturday 4th Aug 2.12pm

Sent order cancellation request 25mins later via online form Sat 4th Aug: 2.37pm

Order shipped: Monday 6th Aug 3.03pm

Acknowledgement of cancellation request: Tuesday 7th Aug: 11:16am

RMA Requested when laptop arrived on Wednesday 8th Aug

Requested about another 3 or 4 times, before finally:

RMA received Friday 17th August.

I'm still waiting for my refund for a laptop that Lenovo should never have sent me, so thanks Lenovo...maybe I'll request a refund for the interest this is costing me while I wait for you to get your act together!

andyP
Topics: 163
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

Hi Shempz, welcome to the forum,

I felt it necessary to merge your other post to this one as it seemed to be relevant / connected  and it's important that all have a clear picture of the exact situation.

Is it possible that you are receiving the error message on the cashback because the system has been RMAed?

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Paper Tape
Shempz

No, these are 2 completely different orders. One from Amazon which I'm trying to get cashback from and one from Lenovo which should have been cancelled.
Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 411
Kudos: 1,337
Solutions: 288

Shempz,

Could you clarify?  You purchased and are trying to get cashback....?   And you have RMA'd for refund?

So, you are looking for refund of the original price, and then wouldn't expect cashback for something you don't have anymore, right?

We want to help... just trying to make sure I understand

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Paper Tape
Shempz

Hi Mark,

As per my previous post, I'm only trying to claim cashback on the order I placed with Amazon (cashback is not available on orders direct from Lenovo - my Lenovo order was cancelled by me, but Lenovo's system for cancelling orders is rubbish and so that order got sent to me anyway and I had a nightmare returning it - but thats another story).

Per my first post, I keep getting an error message (which I posted) when trying to register with Lenovo for cashback (and I've tried both IE and Firefox just to rule out a browser issue). I thought it then might be because I was trying to register within 30 days of the invoice date from Amazon (part of the Lenovo cashback terms and conditions)....but have tried after 30 days and still get the same error message.

What's DOS?
tomazele

i get same error as some other people

PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'invoicenumber' at row 1: INSERT INTO {promotion_orders} (count, product, price, dealer, serialnumber, invoicenumber, title, academictitle, firstname, lastname, company, position, address, zip, city, phone, cellphone, province, accountholder, bankname, banksortingcode, accountnumber, infomail, infophone, infopost, infocellphone, purchasedecision, purchaseagain, associatelenovo1, associatelenovo2, associatelenovo3, associatelenovo4, associatelenovo5, email, invoicedate, country, orderid, orderdate, iban, swift, check_digit, branch_code, tc, serialnumber2, serialnumber3, serialnumber4, serialnumber5, serialnumber6, serialnumber7, serialnumber8, serialnumber9, serialnumber10, promoid, model, status, news, mailhash, employees) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6, :db_insert_placeholder_7, :db_insert_placeholder_8, :db_insert_placeholder_9, :db_insert_placeholder_10, :db_insert_placeholder_11, :db_insert_placeholder_12, :db_insert_placeholder_13, :db_insert_placeholder_14, :db_insert_placeholder_15, :db_insert_placeholder_16, :db_insert_placeholder_17, :db_insert_placeholder_18, :db_insert_placeholder_19, :db_insert_placeholder_20, :db_insert_placeholder_21, :db_insert_placeholder_22, :db_insert_placeholder_23, :db_insert_placeholder_24, :db_insert_placeholder_25, :db_insert_placeholder_26, :db_insert_placeholder_27, :db_insert_placeholder_28, :db_insert_placeholder_29, :db_insert_placeholder_30, :db_insert_placeholder_31, :db_insert_placeholder_32, :db_insert_placeholder_33, :db_insert_placeholder_34, :db_insert_placeholder_35, :db_insert_placeholder_36, :db_insert_placeholder_37, :db_insert_placeholder_38, :db_insert_placeholder_39, :db_insert_placeholder_40, :db_insert_placeholder_41, :db_insert_placeholder_42, :db_insert_placeholder_43, :db_insert_placeholder_44, :db_insert_placeholder_45, :db_insert_placeholder_46, :db_insert_placeholder_47, :db_insert_placeholder_48, :db_insert_placeholder_49, :db_insert_placeholder_50, :db_insert_placeholder_51, :db_insert_placeholder_52, :db_insert_placeholder_53, :db_insert_placeholder_54, :db_insert_placeholder_55, :db_insert_placeholder_56, :db_insert_placeholder_57); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => Lenovo G580 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => 329 [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => www.amazon.co.uk

and so onnnnn