welly

Re: Cashback Problems

Many Thanks Mark

Regards

Duncan

Paper Tape
physiker

BTW, if you look at the German forum you will see pages filled with complains regarding not having the cash back payment received (me included): http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/Allgemeine-Diskussion/Cashback-Aktion-Geld-wird-nie-ausgezahlt/td-p/35105... Physiker@Germany.
Paper Tape
welly

Mark,

Do you know if anyone is likely to let me know if my claim is in the system? Sorry to pin myself to you, but you're the first sensible & helpful contact I've been able to make with Lenovo :-)

Thanks

Duncan

Punch Card
Adyc

I received a response which simply said we have no record of yor application, I am now looking at where to pursue this further, as previously mentioned it seeems Lenovo don't want to honour the cashback promises made when the item was purchased. I would certainly not rec ommend anyone to buy a Lenovo and use cashback as they simply do not fulfil it,

What's DOS?
haroonazizi

Re: Cashback offer questions

Lenovo Cashback is a SCAM. Please see below my numerous communication with them and despite doing everything by book and their several promises to pay my cashback I still haven't received my cashback. They are not even esclating my complain to management, I have come to the conclusion that this is a SCAM and now seeking to claim my money from the retailer instead. DON'T TRUST Lenove at ALL!!!!!!!

Subject: RE: Your Lenovo Cashback Application - Claim Reference 10254
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:41:23 +0000

Dear Mr Azizi,

Thank you for your email.

Your payment will be made tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Lenovo Cashback

Sent: 09 February 2011 12:48
To: help@lenovocashback.com
Importance: High

Hi

I still have not received the cash back despite your emails below. Please make the payment immediately. You should also pay the interest for late payment. 

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:45:08 +0000

Dear Mr Azizi, 

Thank you for your email. 

We have experienced a slight delay, however your payment will be made this week. 

Kind regards, 

Lenovo Cashback 

Sent: 31 January 2011 15:42

Hi

I still haven't received this cashback which should have been credited to my account in November 2010, despite my previous email of 11 Jan 2011. Can you please explain the reason for the delay or is it your tactic to avoid payment?  If I don't receive a prompt payment I will raise a dispute with the retailer and will also report this matter to regulatory authorities.

Regards
Haroon

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:35:32 +0000

Dear Mr Azizi,

Thank you for your email and please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

Your payment will be made between 16th and 31st of January.

Kind regards,

Lenovo Cashback

Sent: 03 January 2011 17:23

Hi

I still haven't received the cashback for my claim reference below. Details of my bank account were provided on your website at the time of submitting the claim. Can you please advise ASAP and let me know if there is any problems?

Subject: Your Lenovo Cashback Application
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:37:31 +0100

Dear Mr Azizi
Claim Reference: 10254
Your claim has now been validated and approved for payment. Typically payments are made within 30 days, however please allow a maximum of 56 days to receive your payment
If you chose to skip, or experienced problems when entering your bank details please contact us now on 0845 05 15 121 Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm as we will be unable to process your payment without them.

What's DOS?
helenharmer

[ Edited ]

This is what I got I have rung and mailed and spoken to the people who sold me this machine and I have heard nothing.

I am going to contact Which and persue this further as this was a present for my 11 year old son for Christmas.

If you can help please PM me

Dear Lenovo Customer,

Thank you very much for your participation in our Cashback Programme. Your registration was successful and will be handled in the next days.

Please send us the final customer invoice for the new equipment within the next 7 days, unless you have already uploaded it when you registered. Without a proof of purchase your order will be cancelled.

If the invoice is to be sent via fax +49 7031 7632 5563, please make sure that you write your order number on the invoice.

Order number: *
Order date: 01.11.2011

Province/Canton: west Yorkshire

In case of questions, please send an e-mail (lenovo-promotions@lenovo.com) to our Customer Service Center that is available for you Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET).

Thank you.

Kind regards
Your Lenovo Promotion Team

Moderator edit by bananaman: Masked member's email address and phone to prevent it from being scooped up by the SPAM crawlers. Please use the private Message (PM) feature instead. Click on the member's name>Send this user a private message.

What's DOS?
taffe65

hi there to all concerned have just called lenovo cashback (0845 0515121) and answered first time ,Amazed!Anyway was told my payment would be deposited by the end of the week.asked them what the problem was and she just said there'd been delays?
hoping for the best
chris davies
Paper Tape
kancha31

Hello, I have the same issue. Got confirmation from Lenovo Cashback team that my cashback was validated and was to be paid last week, but to date no payment has been made. I am very disappointed as I was expecting a much better service from such a big player like Lenovo.

Can anyone advice me as what do I do next? I can not just wave bye bye to £100 cashback.

Paper Tape
RB_GER

Well, I'm not quite sure whether this is going to help you guys from the UK, but it seems that a few customers in Germany have received the cashback payment recently! So, at least, there seems to be hope!

I myself received the cashback payment of 50,- EUR today - and went through the same hassle as you...

What's DOS?
foxy

Hi all. I hope that the following helps some unhappy bunnies who have been getting nowhere :smileymad:!

Until recently (I think the start of February) the cashback programme was run on behalf of Lenovo by Opia UK Limited in Gateshead, although the cashback promotion is actually looked after by their Harrogate Branch. 

Their email address for queries was help@lenovocashback.com, and their phone number was quoted as 0845 0515 121.

As of 14/02, this number works still but for all those people who don't like dialling 0845 numbers as they are chargeable within their call packages (mobile or landline) I have also managed to source the following geographical number which will take you through to their head office (ask for Harrogate customer services) - 0191 440 7157.

The cashback promotion states that payment will be made within 30-56 days, but after talking to some of the staff there payments are running out towards the end rather than the start of that timeframe. I can recommend speaking to either Vicky or Mia, as they were both very helpful to me. I haven't received my monies as yet, but I remain hopeful that now I know who to speak to (and where to track them down!) after a bit of badgering I will receive my payment eventually. I'll report back with any further progress!

The cashback promotion is now (and has been for a little while) run by a german firm called techprotect. The new email address ( for any recent claims) for them is lenovo-promotions@techprotect.de

If you need to contact the company (because they are ignoring your emails) their contact details follow:

TechProtect GmbH

Schickardstrasse 30
71034 Böblingen
Germany

Phone +49 (0)7031 7632 0
Fax +49 (0)7031 7632 100.

Don't forget when dialling from the UK that +49 actually dials out from landlines as 0049, then take out the 0 dialling code number shown above before keying the rest in i.e. 0049 7031 7632 0.

They claim to be able to speak English on their website so they'll have no excuses :smileytongue:

Good luck!

:smileywink:

Chris.