Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
kpalaz

Re: Cashback offer questions

[ Edited ]

Hi All

Im new to the forum however Im another one of those people thats suffering from Techprotecht looks like now whtas regarded to be  a scam well at least they replied and confirmed the following but Im sure the cashback was for £75 pounds and yes I have sent them emails with screenshots etc,in the meantime i think Im gonna need Katarina's help.....

Your reference number: LEN-XXXXXXXX

Dear Lenovo Customer,

Thank you very much for your participation in our Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program.

Your order with respect to the Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program has been approved. You will receive payment in line with the applicable conditions.

Please find our terms and conditions at www.lenovo-promotions.com.

In case of questions, please send an e-mail to our Customer Service Center that is available for you Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET).

Thank you.

Kind regards

Your Lenovo Promotion Team

E-Mail: lenovo-promotions@techprotect.de
Web: www.lenovo-promotions.com

What's DOS?
chrisrydal

[ Edited ]

Help! Another angry customer that hasn't received the full cashback! I've been offered £30, not the full £75. I've emailed the Promotions team, but looking back through this thread that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Could I  be cheeky too, and ask for Katarina's help?

And why does this keep happening over and over again? :smileysurprised:

What's DOS?
blueshaze

[ Edited ]

. . . . and I am another purchaser of the Lenovo B560 laptop which was better than I expected so I had warm feelings towards Lenovo. But this stone-walling on the cashback is unacceptable. . . . .

chrisrydal wrote:

Help! Another angry customer that hasn't received the full cashback! I've been offered £30, not the full £75. I've emailed the Promotions team, but looking back through this thread that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Could I  be cheeky too, and ask for Katarina's help?

And why does this keep happening over and over again? :smileysurprised:

. . . .

Blue Screen Again
henof

[ Edited ]

Hi

I am furious too. Received following email. I emailed Lenovo immediately, they havent bothered to reply!

Your reference number: LEN-XXXXXXXX

Dear Lenovo Customer,

Thank you very much for your participation in our Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program.

Your order with respect to the Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program has been approved. You will receive payment in line with the applicable conditions.
Please find our terms and conditions at www.lenovo-promotions.com.
In case of questions, please send an e-mail to our Customer Service Center that is available for you Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET).
Thank you.
Kind regards
E-Mail: lenovo-promotions@techprotect.de
Web: www.lenovo-promotions.com

Fax: +49 7031 7632 5563

Moderator edit: Removed sentences which did not follow the Community Rules, tidied up formatting.

What's DOS?
ij_j

[ Edited ]

I have received exactly the same reply after claiming £75 cash back:-

Dear Lenovo Customer,

Thank you very much for your participation in our Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program.

Your order with respect to the Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback on B560 Program has been approved. You will receive payment in line with the applicable conditions.

Thank you.

Kind regards

E-Mail: lenovo-promotions@techprotect.de
Web: www.lenovo-promotions.com

Fax: +49 7031 7632 5563

Emailed them straight back, no reply as yet.

Can someone at Lenovo do someting about this please?

Katarina
Topics: 90
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 54

[ Edited ]

Dear all,

the vendor TechProtect is facing an IT issue which affected all email templates - system has automaticly sent a confirmation email with wrong cash back amount £30. TechProtect is trying to fix the problem and correct the cashback amount.

All customers who registered for this program will receive their correct cashback amount £75 and a new confirmation email.

Thanks for your understanding.

Katarina 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hast Du eine Lösung auf Deine Frage bekommen? Markiere diese bitte als gelöst!! Du kannst somit auch anderen Usern helfen

Hat Dir jemand heute geholfen? Bitte drücke den Stern auf der linken Seite und bewerte ihn mit einem Kudo!!

Folge uns auf dem Twitter @LenovoForumDE
What's DOS?
ohdear

[ Edited ]

Dear Katrina,

I am one of the many who have incorrrectly recieved a cancel message from the cashback offer.

Please contact your supplier and ask them to reinstate my request.

The cashback offer was for £75 not £30.

Your reference number: LEN-10005145-5

Many thanks

Jonathan Moore

Dear Lenovo Customer,

Due to the following reason/s, we have, unfortunately,
been unable to process your order regarding our Lenovo £30 end unser Cashback
on B560 Program:

- since you purchased the product in a time outside the
promotion period

Your order has been cancelled, as our terms and
conditions have not been fulfilled. 

In case of questions, please send
an e-mail to our Customer Service Center that is available for you Monday
through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET).

Katarina
Topics: 90
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 54

[ Edited ]

Dear Jonathan and all,

TechProtect has already fixed their IT  system error.
Please ignore the confrimation email which has been sent to you with incorrect cashback amount £30 instead of £75.

TechProtect will send a new confirmation email with correct amount £75 to all affected customers and will  transfer correct payment to your bank account.

In case you already received £30 Cashback they will soon issue a corrective payment of £45 Cashback or reactivate your claim.

Thanks & Regards
Katarina

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hast Du eine Lösung auf Deine Frage bekommen? Markiere diese bitte als gelöst!! Du kannst somit auch anderen Usern helfen

Hat Dir jemand heute geholfen? Bitte drücke den Stern auf der linken Seite und bewerte ihn mit einem Kudo!!

Folge uns auf dem Twitter @LenovoForumDE
Blue Screen Again
henof

[ Edited ]

Hi Katrina

Now that your error has been fixed I would appreciate a confirmation email clearly stating that I will receive 75 pounds cashback and not 30 pounds as in your erroneous email.

Thanks

Henry

What's DOS?
far3000

[ Edited ]

Your reference number: LEN-10005443-4

As of yet I have not received my £75 back. how long does it take? I had the email dated 27th June 2011. 

I am one of the many who have incorrectly received a message stating £30 but looking at the forum I seems that was just an IT error, the cashback offer was for £75 not £30.

Thank you for any help in this matter

Farhan Naseem