Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
ankurvij13

Complaint regarding the extremely poor customer service by Lenovo

[ Edited ]

Dear Customer Service Manager,

I am very disappointed because the repair service you provided was unsatisfactory in the following reasons:

1. Repair centre treated a technical problem as an accidental damage. The problem is that, my laptop suddenly stopped working after 3 weeks of purchase.The problem was with the Motherboard it got overheated and stopped working I called the Toll Free No and told them about the problem and they said they will replace it within a week.But 11 days the part was not dispatched.So i went to the REDINGTON SERVICE CENTRE  in PANJIM (GOA).My laptop is under onsite warranty but i had to go to the service centre personally inspite of that there guy took my laptop inside a room without letting me know and didnot open it in front of me and told me i had done misuse and it is chargable now (remember that its been only 3 weeks and now i have to pay roughly another 10000 bucks which is not tolerable from my side)
  2. Since day 1 of my purchase i am facing technical problems.My DVD writer was not working at all from the 1st day.I called them and after many frequent calls and after many days they replaced it.This proves the part (DVD writer) was faulty from the beginning even before i opened it.
  3. I already have a lenovo laptop which was given to me by my Institute (Amity University) during my MBA.My earlier laptop also had the same problem with the Motherboard twice.So this proves LENOVO's Motherboards are not trustworthy.

I am complaining that Lenovo is trying to exclude a technical failure from warranty.

To resolve the problem I require you to replace the Motherboard of my laptop without any charge.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem.I hope my complaint will not fall on deaf ears.

Regards

Ankur Vij

Complaint No-4270469984

Moderator note; private information removed for members own protection Forum Rules

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Complaint regarding the extremely poor customer service by Lenovo

Hello Ankur,

It is sad to know that you faced issue you so early with the laptop and did not get proper response..

Kindly share few details in private message and I will forward this case to the concern team and try to get some solution.

1. Complete name

2. Contact number

3. Email address

4  Laptop serial number

5. Service case id ( if any )

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!