Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
mpillai

Is Lenovo extended warranty a Joke ?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I bought an extended warranty on february 26 2009 for my laptop. The invoice from lenovo says, it is a "THKPLUS TP 3YR PICKUP DEPOT" ( i have a copy of the invoice). Not even in one place of the invoice does it say that the warranty starts from 2008, but after a lengthy discussion with Tech support, warranty and sales departments, they tell me, that sales person who sold me this warranty sold me a wrong warranty and the warranty actually starts by 2008 and has already ended in february of 2011. I have had some issues with the laptop in the past and when ever i call them , they were never able to trace my warranty and always said that they were going to do a "One time exception" to fix this problem . But they never have seemed to  fixed this issue. I am appalled at the lack of professionalism and customer service from an organisation of lenovo's stature. 

Anyways, i have already started shopping for attorneys to handle my case. Even though this warranty is not worth of what am going to spend on the attorneys, i am deeply frustrated  by the amount of time i have spent waiting over the phone for the customer service guys to fix my warranty. Hence i dont really with going ahead with the case.

I wanted to give a one last try to see if people in forums can help me out. I sincerely hope lenovo will fix this issue before i take this issue against them legally.

mpillai.

Note from Moderator:  A comment which violated the forum rules was removed.

Blue Screen Again
mpillai

Re: Is Lenovo extended warranty a Joke ?

[ Edited ]

Wow, you guys are super fast in fixing a message which can turn against you but care less to help the customer who has spent money and time buying and worrying about your product.

JaneL

Re: Is Lenovo extended warranty a Joke ?

I edited your message because I'm the moderator. I don't work for Lenovo.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!