Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
soubhik

Just PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

I am just totally fed up with Lenovo customer service. I bought a laptop z570 on 29th june 2011 under the lenovo campus gear offer. For one month i waited for the gifts then when it didnt come contacted the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper told to contact lenovo customer care. They just made me run around for a month. Then I saw that the serial number entered by the shopkeeper was wrong. We told the shopkeeper this and he mailed lenovo cutomer care the right details. Again nothing happened. A week later we again mailed Lenovo customer care and again they wanted everything from beginning. Our laptop is Z570 but even with right serial number they said it was V series. Again another round of mails followed and they pleaded their ignorance saying they cant do anything. Why is there a customer service if they CAN'T DO ANYTHING? Then at last they wanted sometime and two weeks later they are now saying to register, not under lenovo campus gear offer but another 2 years warranty offer. Firstly as we bought the laptop on 29 June 2011 we cannot submit in the 2 years warranty offer as it is from August 2011. Secondly, now they are saying that they can't do anything again!!! What nonsense is this! For no fault of ours we are being made to run around like fools. Posting here is my last option left before I decide on a legal course of action.

Retired Employee
lak_sg

Re: Just PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

I'm sorry to hear about the situation, soubhik!

I would like to see if I can help and I've PMed you requesting some details. Please do let me know.

thanks!

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!