Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Janick

Lenovo Credit Card Services

Dear Mark.

Like some other customers, I received this email:

Dear Lenovo Customer,

We were unable to verify your shipping information with the bank for your order number 2DDWYK .

For security purposes, we require that you call your Credit Card Company and have your shipping address added to your credit card file.
We sincerely apologize for the trouble however, the reason why we request the shipping address to be added is that here at Lenovo we are very strict on protecting our customers.

Once you speak to your Credit Card Company, please call us at 1-800-426-3325 (during our Business Hours) and we will attempt to verify the shipping address on your order with them.

I added the shipping adress to the credit card profile, but after reading this forum for some time, I'm afraid Credit Card Services will take some time to responde to my call and release the order. It is very important to me that the order arrives no later than a certain date. Could you please look into my case and try to speed the process up?

Thank you very much!

Blue Screen Again
drskhan

Re: Lenovo Credit Card Services

Dear Janick,

The best possible & easiest way is to "arrange" a conference call with your Lenovo rep & at the same time with your bank rep.

It happened with me too. I arranged a conference call with both the reps at the same time. This facilitated my case without any delay.

The other scenario of "leaving" messages at lenovo rep & bank rep will not help you much.

Regards

Dr. Khan

Fanfold Paper
Janick

I hope there is another solution, since I'm not in the U.S. the next few weeks and therefore not able to call Lenovo Credit Card Services.
Blue Screen Again
drskhan

Probably no way ..... Not in my knowledge.

Good Luck!

Regards

Dr. Khan

Fanfold Paper
Janick

Any other suggestions? Anyone? I'm not getting any feedback by mail, nor did they call me back...
Blue Screen Again
drskhan

Is your shipping address different from the billing address?

It occurs when your shipping address is "different" from the one entered in your bank's credit card file.

Lenovo will reply you via email. But it takes time.

The best way I can think about currently is still arranging a conference call with your bank rep & lenovo rep.

It is very easy. Just take the number of Lenovo billing. Call them. And then call your bank rep. This will facilitate instant verification & confirmation. 

What we usually do is leave a "note" with bank rep. That is not sufficient coz bank reps change duties.

I know Lenovo billing policies are a little strict. But that is for your own safety.

Regards

Dr. Khan