Support in other languages: 
DAF
802.11n
DAF
Accepted Solution

Lenovo Support and EasyServ Depot Rock!!

[ Edited ]

Well, after reading all the horror stories of the T61 Nvidia chip failure and the bad customer  and repair services from Lenovo, I was very concerned when my T61 failed to POST  while still in warranty. On 2/7/2012, I contacted customer service; answered some questions and was told that a box would be shipped to me. Received the box and shipped it to Lenovo the very next day (2/8/2012). Lenovo received, fixed and shipped my T61 back on 2/9/2012! Today, 2/10/2012 I received my T61 with a fresh new motherboard!!

In summary, it took 4 total days to contact Lenovo, ship the TP, have it repaired and returned back to me!!

Awesome service Lenovo!!! You Rock!!!:smileyvery-happy:

E420, i5, 8GB, 500GB/7200, 32GB mSATA, Win 8.1 Pro x64
T61, 4GB, 500GB Hybrid, Win 8.1 Pro x64
tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Lenovo Support and EasyServ Depot Rock!!

I am really happy to know that  your notebook serviced and it is working fine.

You may contact the lenovo support center if you encounter any issue.

Kindly make your system devices and BIOS updated on time. Use ThinkVantage System Update software.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 78
Kudos: 253
Solutions: 136

Re: Lenovo Support and EasyServ Depot Rock!!

DAF,

Thanks for your experience sharing. We usually don't post when we have a good service because that is what a business should provide. But we would write and complain anywhere we could when something is not as expected.

We certainly need to hear more about your type of story to balance the vibes here. I'm really glad that your T61 is fixed eventually.

Thanks for your support :smileyhappy:

Cheers,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español