Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
supermiguel

Lenovo bad!!! customer service

Wow This guys really suck, so i placed an order on friday, called 15 minutes after the order was placed to edit the order, and they told me that they have to cancel the order, then i say ok... Then they tell me that it will take 3-5 days for the order to get cancel and that it may not even get cancelled, called about 5 times about this and every time i speak to some one they tell me that they dont see the notes from the previous cancellation request... I contacted them by chat, and they denied to send me an email stating that they requested cancellation... Called again and they dont see my previous calls nor they see my chats... WOW this guys suck... after my order gets cancelled going some where else... Lenovo is erased from my manufacture list... eMachine had better suppor that lenovo..

So 6 calls, 2 chats, 1 manager and still dont know whats going on with my order... as far as i know it is still active... their online order status doesnt show the order as cancelled...

Ron_9972
Topics: 18
Kudos: 66
Solutions: 37

Re: Lenovo bad!!! customer service

Hi supermiguel,

I'm sorry you are having that problem.  Are you calling this number?

To change or cancel your order, please call 1-866-428-4465 and select the option for Sales.

You may also want to email websales@lenovo.com 

Did you find a post awesome? A great response? Kudo them!
Did the post you read answer your question? Did someone help you figure out your problem? Hit Solution Provided and give that person a 'thank you' for helping you out!

Paper Tape
supermiguel

Yes that the number im calling, then they told me to call 1-800-420-3325, which i did, but still no help... talked to 8 people in total and still no solution... Really guys???
Ron_9972
Topics: 18
Kudos: 66
Solutions: 37

[ Edited ]

Sorry that didn't help.  Try emailing websales@lenovo.com.

(I tried dialing the 800-420-3325 number you posted to see, but it doesn't seem like an active number?)

Did you find a post awesome? A great response? Kudo them!
Did the post you read answer your question? Did someone help you figure out your problem? Hit Solution Provided and give that person a 'thank you' for helping you out!

Token Ring
mattezell

It's funny.. Call any number for sales and start talking about an existing order and see if 1) their tone doesn't change towards the lesser friendly/helpful and 2) if they don't start talking about transferring you to post-sales (where you will either set on hold for 2 hours or will just simply get hung up on).

I spoke with someone in sales who (rudely) said that they would cancel my order... 3 days later and still no confirmation of cancellation, so I hop on chat... 3rd connected rep and he actually seems interested in acting like he is attempting to assist... WHAT A SURPRISE - NO DOCUMENTATION OR NOTES INDICATING MY CANCELLATION... :robotsurprised:

So, now, I have somone (ID: "NO7" - :robotlol: ) who has indicated that a cancellation has been submitted (in the very non-commited Lenovo vernacular ("...will take 3-5 business days and it is not a guaranteed process" - the only company (let alone tech company) that I have dealt with that seemingly has no control over their communications and ordering systems!!!)...

So, now I have an order that has been cancelled twice... Call me crazy, but I am still not holding my breath on this one... :smileyfrustrated: