Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
Diane

Lenovo credit card services a myth?

I received the message below from Lenovo credit card services.  I have left multiple messages over the last 3 days without any response.  The voicemail says all calls will be returned within 1 business day (though, hmmm, they didn't say 1 business day in what country/planet).  Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Dear Lenovo Customer,

The bank has declined your credit card for order number . . . .  in the amount of . . . . . 

Please contact your bank for further details.  Kindly contact us at 1-800-426-3325 with an update on how you wish to proceed. 

If no response is received within 4 business days upon receiving this email, your order runs the risk of cancellation.We appreciate your business (customer's note - clearly, you don't) and your prompt attention (customer's note - but not our prompt attention) to this request.

Thank you,

Credit Card Services
Lenovo Inc.
1009 Think Place  
Building 600, 1st Floor, Box # C08
Morrisville, NC 27560
1-800-426-3325

ajkula66
Kudos: 696
Solutions: 732

Re: Lenovo credit card services a myth?

Welcome to the forum!

It has taken me five business days and approximately 15 messages to get a call back a couple of months ago...it seemed like one person only was doing the job of the whole department...

Good luck.

Cheers,

George

In daily use: T43pSF, R60F, T410, W510

Backups: T60, T61p, R500F

For sale: T60 (15" SXGA+ IPS), T61p (14" SXGA+ & 15.4" WUXGA),

Rebuilding: A31p, T42p, X24

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

I build FrankenPads....scary FrankenPads...

S = SATA-mod (on T43/p units only)
F = FrankenPad
L = LED-mod utilizing an UXGA AFFS LED screen

Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.