Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Diane

Lenovo credit card services a myth?

I received the message below from Lenovo credit card services.  I have left multiple messages over the last 3 days without any response.  The voicemail says all calls will be returned within 1 business day (though, hmmm, they didn't say 1 business day in what country/planet).  Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Dear Lenovo Customer,

The bank has declined your credit card for order number . . . .  in the amount of . . . . . 

Please contact your bank for further details.  Kindly contact us at 1-800-426-3325 with an update on how you wish to proceed. 

If no response is received within 4 business days upon receiving this email, your order runs the risk of cancellation.We appreciate your business (customer's note - clearly, you don't) and your prompt attention (customer's note - but not our prompt attention) to this request.

Thank you,

Credit Card Services
Lenovo Inc.
1009 Think Place  
Building 600, 1st Floor, Box # C08
Morrisville, NC 27560
1-800-426-3325

ajkula66
Kudos: 757
Solutions: 801

Re: Lenovo credit card services a myth?

Welcome to the forum!

It has taken me five business days and approximately 15 messages to get a call back a couple of months ago...it seemed like one person only was doing the job of the whole department...

Good luck.

Cheers,

George

In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410

Collecting dust: T60

Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.