Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
Frustrated-User

Re: Lenovos Customer support has lied and misled me too many times. Who is going to sort it out?

I think Mansi has a point here.

Can you as a volunteer moderator give me an updated warranty for my Thinkpad and apologise on behalf of Lenovo for my troubles?

If not, maybe it would be better if you didn't waste your time trying to reassure me. It would be better spent persuading Lenovo to actually sort the problem out.

Again is there anyone out there who works for Lenovo that is not on holidays that would like to sort this out?

Other wise is there any other user who has a contact (email or telephone) for an official Lenovo UK complaints procedure?

I am finding this suspiciously tricky to track down....

Community SuperMod
bananaman

Re: Lenovos Customer support has lied and misled me too many times. Who is going to sort it out?

Hi Frustrated-User!

This is a users to user community, and not a monitored support channel. There are some Lenovo employees around, and they do try to help with more serious issues. One such, Serge1410, replied to you. I'm not sure of the timing of your PM to him, but as mentioned in his signature and by dragnoak, he is out until next week. It's going to require some more patience.

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 138

Hi Frustrated-User,

I am so sorry for what you have experienced. I've run a quick check and noticed that Serge1410 has actually escalated it to respective team but am not sure why nothing happens later.

Your case has been now re-escalated again to the customer service team and with the manager involved. You should be contacted soon.

Again, i apologize for all the trouble you encountered.

Best regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Blue Screen Again
Frustrated-User

An email I recieved on nov 4th. Since then I have heard nothing despite repeated attempts to get some follow up.

Dear Fiacha, 

I identified the responsible team, and I am chasing them for a resolution asap. 

The problem should be solve next week. 

Best regards 

Customer Complaints Management Team
Lenovo WE Services
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 138

Hi Frustrated-User,

I'm sorry Fiacha. It was expected to be resolved. I didn't know it turned out this way. Let me inform the respective Lencare manager to straighten out this situation.

Best regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Lenovo Employee
CMTUK

Dear Fiacha,

I am really sorry that the warranty was not upgraded yet, I send you an email to solve this issue.

I just need the details of the warranty upgrade you choose so I can register it.

Guillaume