Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
LukeD

New Thinkpads have FINALLY ARRIVED!

Lenovo has announced the new line of ThinkPads!

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4501

WOW!

MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**
Token Ring
LukeD

Re: New Thinkpads have FINALLY ARRIVED!

I guess that I should have posted this under "General Discussions".

MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**
JaneL

Fixed it for you!  ;-)

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Token Ring
LukeD

Thank you, Nonny!

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 410
Kudos: 1,311
Solutions: 284

I see you found them, but I went ahead and set up boards for the W and SL series ThinkPads.

Let's break 'em in...

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español