Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
ILikeLenovoDeal

Re: Order related customer service concerns

[ Edited ]

SmokeyChicken: seems your response got deleted.

You can private message me the text, if you like. I am not sure if you used inappropriate language.

Nobody has helped me with my current problem yet. I guess Lenovo does not stand to what it says.

Fanfold Paper
SmokeyChicken

[ Edited ]

Hmm looks like we go some chickens in the house. I said lenovo service is very pit-full, they overcharged me 256.xx. They love to delete posts, when they see someone posting how poor their service is. I am sure you agree. I am sure because they are trying to save themselves the shame of scamming customers.

Fanfold Paper
SmokeyChicken

[ Edited ]

I think lenovo service is as bad as it gets honestly. I have been overcharged put on hold for more then 2 hours and not to mention the bad service they provide, they might make good computers, but very terrible service.

Community SuperMod
bananaman

[ Edited ]

SmokeyChicken wrote:
Hmm looks like we go some chickens in the house. I said lenovo service is very pit-full, they overcharged me 256.xx. They love to delete posts, when they see someone posting how poor their service is. I am sure you agree. I am sure because they are trying to save themselves the shame of scamming customers.

No, Lenovo not involved here, just another one of the volunteer mods trying to maintain order in the forums!

SmokeyChicken, I know you are upset, but please don't cross-post on the same subject all over the place. I'm leaving your second detailed post on the subject out there.

And, just a reminder that this is a user-to-user help community, moderated by volunteers like me. Although employees do fly by from time to time, it is not a monitored Lenovo support channel.

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Fanfold Paper
SmokeyChicken

[ Edited ]

Its lenovo website and volunteers are doing the work for lenovo, this is very typical how nobody cares about customer service. they overcharged me without even mentioning it to me, at least you should have notified me but you went ahead deleted my post.

What's DOS?
Jbrooks

[ Edited ]

I order a laptop on November 23, 2009 and can you believe I still have not received my order. I called the customer service number and they don't have any information, but to call back in 4-5 business day. I go online to check the statues and the ship date keeps changing. I finally spoke with someone that spoke English claimed he was going to expedite my order but so far that didn't happen.

Moderator edit: Yelling removed

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

[ Edited ]

Jbrooks,

Can you tell us what system you ordered?   I understand that you are frustrated, but we can offer better guidance if we know a bit more about the situation.  

Sorry to hear that things haven't gone as smoothly as they should.

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

[ Edited ]

portlanderic, discostu86, Smokeychicken

Please continue to try the phones - I'll see if I can update this thread with some recommendations on best off peak times to minimize hold on Monday. 

In the mean time, can you send me a PM with your order numbers and a brief description of what you need to happen at this point and I will try to arrange some help at the first of next week.

Thanks

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Paper Tape
captdrain

[ Edited ]

Re: Order 2E08LM

Mark - I don 't know what clout you have with Lenovo or what position you hold?

I have tried every possible way to either phone or email your board of Directors to resolve my problem.

I ordered this $2773, top of the line thinkpad, spent three days loading software etc; only to discover from your technical people that the biometrics didn't work with Windows 7 64bit o/s.  The tech manager did not even try to resolve the problem just giving me an RMA no. for a FULL refund. I was disgusted that Lenovo didn't care about losing $2773 worth of business!

To add salt to the wound, I was credited only $2274.01 - a shortfall of $499.06! HELLO! (This doesn't even equate anywhere near the 15% re stocking charge which I am not even liable for as the goods were not fit for the purpose intended!)

I have spoken with Barton S in sales who agrees I should have received a FULL refund. He now does not return my calls, Billing doesn't  answer the phone - I spent 22 minutes calling Sales only to be informed I was dealing with a call center in India! They gave me  the  phone number for your corporate offices which of course was just  sop as nobody answered the number! Is your company just one big scam?

I have sent emails and a fax to your company informing them I am going to take legal action to recover the sum due to me. Do we really have to go this route?

Please investigate this and resolve the matter. Do the right thing because it's RIGHT!

Thank you

Adrian Philpot

Note from Moderator:  Removed employee idenitification as per forum rules.

JaneL

[ Edited ]

captdrain wrote:

Mark - I don 't know what clout you have with Lenovo or what position you hold?

Mark is a Lenovo employee, and one of his responsibilities is the Community Manager role for the forum and blogs.  While this is not an official support channel with Lenovo staff dedicated to it, there are a number of Lenovo employees who help out here.  Out of everyone here, Mark and Cleo are the two who are the most likely to solve your particular problem.  Don't yell at them.

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!