Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
Evren

Re: Order related customer service concerns

[ Edited ]

ELVN2011 wrote: That's sad really it's not UPS it's Lenovo they control the shipments that are part of the group and all packages are part of 1 shipping document.

In my case I want to cancel the order. But I found a way to send the package to my address via mail forwarder. So I asked them to change the destination of the package, but it is not possible regarding to their service hotline. Of course it is possible. You can check that on UPS tracking page. There is an option "change destination". Can someone tell me: where can I find a passage that the destination of an order cannot be changed in the terms of delivery and payment? Then I would be happy paying 15% fee!! If Lenovo do not WANT to change the destination they should cancel the order without 15% fee.

This week I got a response to my second mail. They told me, that I have cancelled my order too late. Indeed I sent a mail on 5/9, but the first one which was included in this mail too have been ignored. What's going on? So I wrote once more to Lenovo, maybe they had not seen the mail at the bottom....

I look forward to reading a reply from Lenovo.

Paper Tape
Nassern7

I sent you PM , still waiting for Sales call.

Paper Tape
shamokee

I decided to cancel my order via phone. A day later the order shipped. How would I go about this if I do not want to pay for restocking fees? Order #: 2HA516
Paper Tape
cidxie

I received an email saying "Your order from Lenovo, number 2HAQX2, has been cancelled.  We were not able to complete the transaction with the credit card information you supplied". However, I called my credit card company, they approved the transaction and at the same time, my credit card online account also shows this pending charge. I called the number in email, however, the rep kept saying that please call your credit card company which I already did and verified.

Could anybody tell me what is going on with Lenovo? I like thinkpad, but my employer (an 100,000 headcount company) decided to switch to HP for all our laptops. I purchased my T40 and x60 many years ago, they were good. But these days, everyone is saying bad about Lenovo and this is a really unpleasant experience to me too....

Paper Tape
Nassern7

Dear Mark,

I am still waiting for a solution , nobody calls , nobody answered my emails ! 

Regards,

Community SuperMod
bananaman

Community SuperMod
bananaman

Community SuperMod
bananaman

ThinkPad X120e Europe availability questions moved to existing thread.

Blue Screen Again
aliceinnurbs

[ Edited ]

Hello Lenovo Community and Mark_Lenovo,

Update: I have managed to get things solved and sometimes you just need a bit of patients. One has to be polite and persistant and one will hopefully find someone helpful. I was surprised I got my computer a lot quicker than i thought. The best is to just talk to customer service and be patient. 

What's DOS?
salkhan

[ Edited ]

My old computer HP got dead and  i have my final PhD defence on 22nd June. I heard a lot about Lenovo but never had the first hand experience of buying and using Lenovo laptop.  I live in France. So i bought the customized lenovo thinkpad x220 from the lenovo france  website on 3rd of June. After two days lenovo sent me an email that the money was not transfered and therefore the transaction has been annulated. However my bqnk qccount clearly show that the money (Euro 1500) was indeed with lenovo. I called the customer service and they told me that the money has been recieved and the computer will ship at the beginning of next week from the qssembly plant at China. nothing happened. i called again the next week to only find out that the computer is still in assembly plant and will be shipped next week. and this week when i called the same excuse.

Now after i visited this blogs i feel fearful for the money. i hope Lenovo doesnt eat my money by cheating around. could someone help me to trqce my product. thanks

salman khan

aliceinnurbs wrote:

I have been attempting to make bussiness with Lenovo and I am finding out this has been a stressfull situation. This really started with the fact of the billing address not matching with the shipping address. I have been back and forth with both Lenovo and my bank provider. I even spoke to a completley rude customer service, that would not allow me to explain nor help. Another individual I have come acrossed had no idea nor clue what I was attempting to explain to him. 

The first order was done online and the second one was talking to one of your represntative. After having issues the second tiem and attempting to cancel and comfirm my cancellation with you sales representative. I have heard no response. It seems that the only time they take pleasure in wanting to attend is when they are selling. When it comes to customer questions and support its been neglectful.  

At this point I have canceled two orders. It has been a couple of days and looking at my online baking statement I see to pending charges that should not be there. I understand the fact that these pending charges may not go through, but it has been a couple of days. I want these pending charges from Lenovo to go away. I hope that a company like Lenovo will honor their customers.

I have recieved the email confirmations about the two orders being cancelled, still these charges are being allowed by the bank. They have explained to me if these charges go through I would need to file fradualant charges. I hope it does not come to this. I hope someone at Lenovo can please contact me, before anything unwated happens. 

Please if anyone from Lenovo is reading this I want to resolve this issue in a dignified manner. 

I attempted to repurchase the laptop the thrid time through a friend. It says that it will ship out roughly on June 20, I need my new laptop for an exam plus for a conference. Is there anyone I can speak to that can help me insure it will come on a timely manner? I understand that there can be delays, but the website and the customer service rep which I called have not been helpful. Someone please help!

Moderator note; multiple quotes of same post removed