Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
fusion

Price protection timing

How long should it take to receive a refund under the price protection plan?   I'm trying to decide at what point to start escalating. 

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Price protection timing

hey fusion,

for price protection, it depends on whether it is approved or not. I suggest calling the sales team via >>

1-866-42-THINK (1-866-428-4465)
Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm (EST)

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Fanfold Paper
fusion

Re: Price protection timing

It was approved before the notebook was shipped.  I've had four customer service reps tell me that it's been submitted for processing.  The latest was Tuesday, when I was told it would be processed within two business days, in other words, Thursday.   All have been very polite and apologetic for the delay.

My credit card company is recommending that I dispute the charge.  I figure if it's not done by tomorrow I'll talk to a supervisor and, if I get another apologetic promise,  then just dispute the charge.