Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
killclick

Purchased Norton Antivirus subscription, but not installed and no product key sent to me

Wondering if I'm missing osmething--

Norton Internet Security is on here trying to push a free 30 day trial, but I don't want Norton Internet security and I DID purchase Norton Antivirus 36 month subscription with my laptop about 10 days ago... so where is my product key or hwere can I find it?

I don't mind downlodaing the software from norton but need the key.

Anyone else had this issue/know how to resolve it?

Thanks.

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Purchased Norton Antivirus subscription, but not installed and no product key sent to me

hey killclick,

welcome to the forums.

for this you will need to get in contact with Norton on this.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
What's DOS?
BW2012

Re: Purchased Norton Antivirus subscription, but not installed and no product key sent to me

[ Edited ]

I am having the same problem - I purchased a 15 month subscription to Norton Internet Security but the software is only allowing a 30-day free trial.  How exactly does one "get in contact with Norton" about this Lenovo issue??

Guru
ExJamJus

killclick and BW2012,

If the key was purchase from the Lenovo online shop then kindly contact sales and if the product was purchase from the Norton online store then contact Norton sales.
*Non Lenovo employee*