Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
deepak_dhankani

Service Delayed For No Reason

[ Edited ]

Case No. : WN486913

I sent my IDEAPAD laptop for repair on April 13, 2011 and I was promised by the customer service representative that my laptop will be repaired and sent back to me within a week. It's already been 10 days and I haven't received my laptop yet.

Moreover, when I checked the depot status today I came to know that my laptop was placed on a hold since April 17 for no reason and I didn't get any call from company regarding the hold. I'm really dissatisfied with the service of this company and I would never recommend Lenovo to anyone.

Inspite of having a full physical damage warranty I have received this kind of service.

Moderator edit:  Removed YELLING format from message

sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: Service Delayed For No Reason

Hello Deepak,

I understand your concern, and I would suggest you to please contact the lenovo customer service support and there the available representative will assist you .

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

Re: Service Delayed For No Reason

[ Edited ]

Deepak,

Apologies for the repair delay.  Repair holds are typically caused by either a delay in part availability, or finding of damage not covered by warranty (customer induced damage).     As you note you have accidental damage coverage, I would imagine this is a part constraint.

Tanuj's advice is generally fair - you can call support back and ask for details about the hold and what can be done to resolve it.  The service center can escalate cases if they are unable to resolve.

Since you have posted here and shared your case number, we can certainly look into this and see what can be done to get this repair completed.   I've escalated the case and we'll follow up tomorrow.

EDIT - Update 5/7/12 - This case has been escalated to our customer relations team on 4/24 and Carolyn is working with Deepak.  The system is in the process of being replaced.   Please continue to work with Carolyn to resolution - if you need additional help, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество