Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
Dynamo

Test Drive - UK

Hi All,

Thinking of taking the plunge and getting myself a T410 / T420 (whenever it gets released in the UK).  However I was hoping to be able to "test drive" one in a store and just be able to look over one before purchasing.

But I havn't been able to find any in any retailers.  I am based in and around Sheffield, I have checked PC World, Dixons, currys and so on, calling a few independant stores, but no Lenovos.  The only one I managed to find was a G550 in a Staples.  Plenty of HP, Apple, Assus, Toshiba and so on everywhere else.

Without spending a whole dale driving any where, does any one know where there is a selection to look over?

Bit Torrent
Vince69

Re: Test Drive - UK

Hello mate,

Lenovo is like Dell no shops. It's online shipping only. Maybe in the US you can find some. In the UK it's not even Lenovo who distribute the laptops it's a company called Digital River.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.

ThinkPad T510 4313-CTO Windows 8 x64 - Intel Core i7-620M - NVIDIA NVS 3100M - 8GB RAM - 240GB SSD- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - Gobi 2000.
ThinkPad Helix 3697-CTO Windows 8.1 x64 - Intel Core i7-3667U - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 8GB RAM- 256GB SSD - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 - Ericsson C5621gw

Blue Screen Again
Dynamo

Re: Test Drive - UK

Hey there,

Thanks for message.  Was just hoping to see one in person before taking the plunge.  Have seen the G550 in one shop, and all the shops I visited had a fair few Dells in too.  Just don't kinow if I should take the risk and get a T420/T410 based on others opinion, or get a HP / Dell I can have a play with.  Decisions Decisions.....

Cheers.