Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
WarrantyOdyssee

The 100 Days of Lenovo or Worst Customer Service you can get for money!

Hello Lenovo,

maybe this is a way to answer my question?!

To keep the story short:

waiting for a replacement unit from lenovo since the 18. Feburary 2010 ,

its the 14. of May 2010 today, thats 85 days without any satisfied answer from your company/complain-manager or someone else who care about their customers.

In Septepmber 2009 the x200 was purchased, in January 2010 the motherboard of the x200 was broken. I send it in and got it back after 7 days!
Nice one, but there were two new problems: lcd now makes strange noises and the lcd-backlight is partially broken.
The 18. Febuary 2010 I send the x200 in for a second time, after some weeks(25. March 2010!) lenovo decided to replace my unit, because they can't fix it.

Now its the 14. of May 2010 - The 85th day. No replacement-unit, no delivery date, no demo-unit, no answers - nothing!

Is this the way it works with lenovo?
Is there a more annoying way to is get rid off his customers?

was a satiesfied Thinkpad user since 1998
WarrantyOdyssee

X200 Lenovo WarrantyOdyssee - The 100 Days of Lenovo - The whole story in german

Blue Screen Again
IControlU

Re: The 100 Days of Lenovo or Worst Customer Service you can get for money!

That's terrible. No one can blame you for being angry. But I doubt posting here will help. Have you tried calling them at all?

Punch Card
nickiebee

Posting may not help but gave me a good laugh.. I am having issues with Lenovo and calling does not help. My problem is beyond the scope of thier helpless desk staff.

Good luck with that call.  Keep us up todate.

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 407
Kudos: 1,278
Solutions: 274

WarrantyOdyssee,

Thanks for posting and letting us know...   This is certainly not the way that any of us would reasonably expect things to work - replacements should not take this long. 

Could you send me a private message with your contact information, name, adress, phone and your complaint or case number and any additional details?   I would like to look into this and see what we can do to get this resolved for you.

I hope over time, that more people will visit the community and get involved here on a regular basis, and not just as a final resort. 

Nickibee,

I see you are involved in 2 discussions here and I will read them and see what we can do to help...  Are these the two areas that are most frustrating you?

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Ctrl-Alt-Del
WarrantyOdyssee

Hello Mark,

thank you for your answer, i will send you my contactinformation.

lg

WarrantyOdyssee

Ctrl-Alt-Del
WarrantyOdyssee

I'm still counting - 12 days left until Lenovo reaches day 100.

Today its the 18. of May 2010 - The 88th day. No replacement-unit, no delivery date, no demo-unit, no answers - nothing!

lg

WarrantyOdyssee

JaneL

[ Edited ]

I know this is very frustrating, but to be fair, you just sent Mark your contact information over the weekend.  It's still Monday morning where he's located, and he's hardly had time to get the wheels moving.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
WarrantyOdyssee

To be fair, this was not an offend on Mark_Lenovo!

Just a memo to myself, the complain-manager and the rest who are working 88 days on this case.

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 407
Kudos: 1,278
Solutions: 274

WarrantyOdyssee,

I took no offense - I understand your frustration, and unfortunately even some escalation will take a day or so to find out what the hold up is.    We've querried our European colleagues and will do my best to have an update for you tomorrow .

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

Ctrl-Alt-Del
WarrantyOdyssee

memo to myself:

9 days left, until we hit day 100.