Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
FangliNing

The problem of the International Card

I ordered one ThinkPad T420s on the Lenovo website. When I was at the step of checkout and obtained one information "The bank did not approve the charges for the credit card provided. Please verify the information provided was accurate, contact your bank or enter another form of payment. (Error Code 200)". I worried that Credit card limit is too low, so I ask the bank to raise it. When I try again. The same error apeared. The terrible thing is bank tell me that the two funds both be frozen!!!
I didn't obtain any order number.
How long can the funds be unfrozen?
I don't want to buy the computer now.  How can I do now? Thank you.
Paper Tape
FangliNing

Re: The problem of the International Card

I know the reason is that lenovo doesn't accpet the international card, but lenovo should not freeze my funds. Now I only want to the funds be frozen. I don't want to buy it now.
Fanfold Paper
valen7

I have the same situation with you. Lenovo took me more than two thousand dollar but I can not even check my order in my account page.

The web site shows

Our apologies

The page you requested is not available.

Paper Tape
FangliNing

I don't know when our funds can be unfrozen.
Retired Employee
Serge1410

[ Edited ]

hi FangliNing,

to my understanding, Lenovo will not block your international credit card but only block it for transaction in the Lenovo Online Shop.

could you check with your credit card issuer or maybe use that card of your at a retail store and see if transaction goes through.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Fanfold Paper
valen7

[ Edited ]

That is terrific and ridiculous to freeze our credit card funds. I am just a student in US. Lenovo froze my thousands of dollars make me so awkward I have to borrow money from my classmates to buy food. Just because I wanted to order a lenovo laptop by international credit card.And I have contacted with lenovo customer service.They said it will be needed 30 day to unfreeze.Thanks for LENOVO gives me a sweet honey month.Also, I am not sure my money will be back in one month cause it was said by a lenovo customer service.