Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
oxysmart

UK warranty service - issues in West Midlands

Funny if it wasn't so real. Bought a desktop stand alone unit in January. Failed in February sent to Medion via Lenova Hotline (Job no. 396246772) as problem was in power supply. Quick turnaround, no complaints.. except upon return the front fascia could not be attached as the on/off switch component was badly bent. How can an engineer miss the half on - half off fascia (not exactly a hidden fault is it?). Phone hotline with a philosophical approach (used to be in the ICT industry). Very positive response from Lenova (good training guys!). Get letter to return to Medion. PC picked up late on last Thursday. Delivered back to me next day, I try to stop driver as obviously PC has been nowhere.. he says "don't blame me I'm only the driver" and puts his foot down.

I was just worried that they try and bend the component back instead of replacing or PC, now I wonder if I can ever get the PC back to them to do further damage! 

Medion aka Keystone Kops

Cheers

Retired Employee
lak_sg

Re: UK warranty service - issues in West Midlands

Hi oxysmart,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with service. Have you tried contacting them again?

I can try to help if you're still having difficulties. Please keep us updated on the progress.

thanks!

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!