Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Darkwatcher

!!! URGENT - LENOVO Credit Card Services

Hello LENOVO  Credit Card Services,

I'm from Turkey and on 02 April 2012 I tried to make an order via your website. Unfortunately I used a non-US credit card, so the order was refused with the following message:

"The bank did not approve the charges for the credit card provided. Please verify the information provided was accurate, contact your bank or enter another form of payment."

The problem is that, despite the failed order due to the non-American credit card, our bank recorded the transaction as successful and blocked the amount of the order from our free money. This means I cannot use that money until the transaction is closed.

According to the agent from the US Post Sales Team department "Boan Raj" the information for the refused/cancelled order is below:
Order No: 2JDDL0

*After this order is refused I tried to buy the same item via purchase option over "www.amazon.com" and I've got the confirmation e-mail for that order (Order No: 4240314483). This one is OK, but for the other order (Order No: 2JDDL0) the authorization hold should be released!

I am ready to give your the details (name of the cardholder, card number, amount) if needed.

I'm almost out of money at the moment and waiting for your quick response.

Thank you...

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

Re: !!! URGENT - LENOVO Credit Card Services

Darkwatcher,

Per our PMs, the first order through Lenovo direct has been canceled and the charge holds should be clearing.

The second order placed through amazon and dropped on Lenovo - the 424xxxx order is in progress, released to manufacturing and has a current estimated ship date of 4/10/12. 

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество