Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
kevinDiao

Will not ever purchase a Lenovo or Thinkpad product again!!

Since the very first day I got this laptop, the express card slot did not work at all!!. Therefore I contacted the Australia local Lenovo service to arrange the repair job under the warranty agreement (Ref: P48PBN1). The mother board was replaced and the laptop was supposed to delivered back to me on 14th May. However, the courier misdelivered the package on that day, as a result I had to wait one more day to get it, which is today, 15th of May.

When I just got a chance to test it an hour ago, I found the CPU was swapped out for a lower verison - Intel I5, 2520M. Please be ware, I ordered the i7, 2640M.Also the NVIDA and Intel HD video cards have gone!!!! Can you imagine how frustrating it is???

Called Australia Customer Centre couples of times, no response...  Sent a complaint email to lenovocc_au@lenovo.com
no reply, no follow up call.

This is how a customer was treated. This is the quality of a brand new Laptop.

Guru
PeterTWJ

Re: Will not ever purchase a Lenovo or Thinkpad product again!!

Hi kevinDiao

Sorry for the hearing this bad news.

How about try calling 131-426 again? You could also send a PM to one of the staff here and they will be glad to assist you to resolve this problem and regain back your confidence as a customer.

Have a nice day! :smileytongue::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:

Peter

W520 (4284-A99)

Does someone’s post help you? Give them kudos as a reward, as they will do better to improve | Mark it as solved if the solution works for you, so it could be reference for others in the future

=====================================

Sound Enthusiast and Enhancement (Post comments, share mixes, etc.)

Dolby Home Theater v4 ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,254
Solutions: 1,343

Hi KevinDiao, check your PM.
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Paper Tape
kevinDiao

Thank you all for the reply. I will write an email tonight as a last hope. Cheers, Kevin