Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
ehren7

You know why this forum doesn't have a board RE: their support?

Because they don't care and probably can't afford the quantity of technicians it would take to field all of the posts. Why is it that when I have a problem with a ThinkPad, it takes THREE visits to get a working motherboard? That my current "next day support" ticket took 6 days for a technician to get here? That they are often out of stock of common items like MOTHERBOARDS, as if their products are stable and they couldn't forsee the need to have a couple thousand in stock? Check your parts BEFORE you waste your time, shipping charges, a technician's time and most imporantly MY time. And if you can't live up to the commitments you make... DON'T MAKE THE COMMITMENTS.

Dell rules!

Lenovo is nothing but an endless incomprehensible bamboozle and a solid demonstration of ineptitude. This is exactly why you lost our corporate account and I'll be happy when your junk filters past it's end of life here.

Begrudgingly yours,

e

andyP
Topics: 161
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

Re: You know why this forum doesn't have a board RE: their support?

ehren7, welcome to the forum,

please remember that this is primarily a peer to peer forum, provided by Lenovo in order that members may seek assistance from others and share their experiences. There is a Leonovo presence here and they do deal with the wider and more major issues.

As you don't state which system you own or the symptoms experienced when the motherboards have failed, it's very difficult for anyone to offer constructive advice. As an example you will see that there seems to be a problem with some, definitely not all and yes it seems to be an industry wide problem and the affected manufacturers are playing catch-up, T420s systems which was posted about in this thread.

If we, your peers can be of assistance, please let us know.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog