Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
phillycheese113
Accepted Solution

need help on canceling order

On May 10, 5:30 pm pacific time, I ordered a Lenovo IdeaPad Y470p by guest checkout.

I am waiting for an email from Lenovo about the order number so I could use it to cancel the order by phone/online. 

But the email hasn't come yet.

Also I forget a key information within the delivery address of the order, but I cannot change it since I did not receive any order confirmation number. I feared that if the address is not fixed, and not able to cancel the order, the delivery will make not it to its proper location, thus I won't be able to return the ordered item.

community supermod
erik

Re: need help on canceling order

welcome to the forum!

you'll need to call the sales line at 866-968-4465 and provide them with your name so they can change or cancel the order.   our forum doesn't have any sales staff on-hand to make changes to orders.

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · s30

Paper Tape
Dwong

Re: need help on canceling order

I need help cancelling my order as well,

I recently tried to purchase IdeaPad Y570 Laptop, but when I attempted to order and pay through amazon it showed me and error that the order could not be completed because I had not checked their terms & agreement checkbox. It was odd because I could not see the checkbox in the first place, but I still re-read their terms and clicked order again. The same message appeared so I gave up on the purchase altogether. 5 minutes later I check my email and to my surprise BOTH orders went through. I immediately want to cancel but the phone lines were not online at the moment so I sent 4 emails asking to cancel one. It has been less then 12 hours and still no reply, and I have been waiting to talk to someone on the phone for over 3 hours now. Chatting with someone on their website is no help at all.