Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
neobayer

Re: A1 - Are there any decent carrying cases

I bought the same silicone case on eBay. I got it from a different seller. It also came with two matte finish screen protectors. Between the the case and screen protector changed the whole tactile experience for the better. It is like a whole new tablet. I love it now! The best part was I only paid about $7 for both. Just had to wait like three weeks for delivery from China. I think Lenovo sold a boat load of these tablets in China as the LePad. seems to be lots of stuff for LePad online.
Punch Card
getmetoadoctor

Blue Screen Again
pcjengr

I bought a Poetic case for the A1 from Amazon. It fits pretty well and leaves all of the ports, switches and cameras available. I had to do a little "rework" on the opening for the volume switches. Only costs $12.95, so a pretty good deal. Here's the URL:

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Leather-Lenovo-Ideapad-22282EU/dp/B006DKEUAM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=133...

Paper Tape
Danny61231

I just purchased a Lenovo A1 tablet and am now looking to buy a decent case for it. My wife would like to get some kind of leather case that can be propped up while watching movies but she would also like a case that is a different color like green or blue. Any idea what a good option would be or somewhere I could get one? I looked on Ebay and the choices seem to be very limited. Also, does anyone know if an A1 with a silicone jacket (just one of the tight fitting protective colored skins) would still fit into a leather folio case? I'm asking because I think one of the tight fitting silicone cases would work well for us for everyday use but it would be nice to throw it in a folio standing case while on trips or when we will be watching movies. Thanks for any answers. Dan

What's DOS?
mbjuat

[ Edited ]

i got this one from ebay. nice material. very light.

except i think the magnets screw up the touch screen.

the 3 buttons at the bottom stop functioning with the case on.

after removing the case. the buttons work again.

i wouldn't recommend it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sikai-MibroFiber-Protective-case-Lenovo-Lepad-A1-tablet-leather-case-Black-/...

Punch Card
rormeister

+1 MoKo from Amazon.  I didn't like it at first, too stiff, but with a little use it's pretty nice.  Makes finding the menu/home/back buttons easy to locate.  Great for movies.  The little hand strap when opened makes holding it a breeze.