Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
pcjengr

Re: A1 - New ROM - 2643_US / TR / GR as well as ROW are there for the OTA upgrade.

Have upgraded a couple of days ago. Now have a problem with the E-mail (not G-mail) app - it will initially send & receive e-mails, then stops after about a day. Rebooting the A1 seems to bring E-mail back to life for another day. Anyone else seen this problem?

No other problems noted so far.

Token Ring
tinybeetle

Re: A1 - New ROM - 2643_US / TR / GR as well as ROW are there for the OTA upgrade.

Yes, Email does seem to be more sporadic than usual.

Token Ring
fred_yu_job

kingkong wrote:

I used the Google map and Navigator to search the direction, I heard the voice spoke about the direction suddenly it hang and I try to turn off the tablet A 1.  It won't stop and I try to reset it and nothing.  I press the power several times and finally it reboots again.  I am using the Google map 6.13.  I am afraid my A 1 shall be a brick.  I had updated to 2643 us rom.

You should use Google Map 6.3.0.

Fanfold Paper
CCroom

I upgraded over the weekend and have not had any problems. The GPS is much faster,  wi-fi seems to be steadier and Google maps is finally working. Response is still snappy and no unexpected resets or reboots.

Token Ring
tinybeetle

My reboot when charging with WiFi on problem is still there, but it seems to be less frequent. Otherwise this firmware version definitely seems to be an improvment.

Paper Tape
newaj_faisal

can you please tell me how to upgrade A1, i have already downloaded the 2643 file

Punch Card
kingkong

Use your A1 to update your tablet. Make sure you have charged your tablet fully. No need to use your computer to download the update.

Go to settings, About tablet, System updates and then it will automically check and if there is updates it will automically updates for you. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULLY CHARGED YOUR TABLET. Good Luck

802.11n
beetle

Go to settings, about tablet, and system update. It will automatically update you to the latest version available.