Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
davejazz
Accepted Solution

App Store

I've been trying to get into the App Store for 3 days now without success.  All I get is the circular rotating "processing" icon until my Thinkpad A1 decides to reboot.  (As is ofen does!)

I think part of the problem might have something to do with my credit card expiration.  The application form asks for the expiration date but only accepts a month (not the expiration year).

Has anyone else had this problem?

WWAN
pghFL

Re: App Store

I believe the A1 is an Ideapad model. This the ThinkPad Tablet forum.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
JaneL

Moved to correct board.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Paper Tape
davejazz

Thanks!  (I'm VERY new here.)  Now all I have to do is spend the afternoon finding the Ideapad forum!  [Grin!]

Token Ring
fred_yu_job

root it, then install whatever market you want
JaneL

That's OK, Dave - you're in the right place now!

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

What's DOS?
mythlust

Lepad A1-07 ideastore language change

hi, my lenovo pad was purchased from china. and i m unable to figure out how to change the language of my idea store from chinese to english... :smileysad: Details: Product: LePad A1-07 android version: 2.3.4 YOUR HELP shall highly and truly be appreciated.