Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
jeffroh
Accepted Solution

Deleting email

After adding my pop account i cannot delete or find a way to remove read messages. Any ideas?

Token Ring
smalcom

Re: Deleting email

When reading the message, there should be a trash can at the bottom. From the message list, just swipe the message from left to rightand you will see an option to delete.
IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
802.11n
ricochet_k1

[ Edited ]
For the life of me I never found a way to swipe and delete email messages during the time I owned an A1. Don't know how I could have missed this.
Thanks,
Ricochet_K1
K1_A301_14_14_120109_US
What's DOS?
jeffroh

Hi, I have a k1 and ther's no garbage can. It looks like you now have a k1 do you know how to delete the messages on it?

802.11n
ricochet_k1

With honeycomb you can drag and drop or select each mail item with a checkbox and press the trashcan button which appears at the top right corner when a mail item is selected. I dont remember how gingerbread worked.
Thanks,
Ricochet_K1
K1_A301_14_14_120109_US
Serial Port
geoponer

,...and any tips on how to un-delete an email that has been unintentionally deleted and sent to the trash folder? I cannot find any way in my A1.

Punch Card
PiemJi

geoponer wrote:

,...and any tips on how to un-delete an email that has been unintentionally deleted and sent to the trash folder? I cannot find any way in my A1.

If you are using GMAIL, tap... menu button > Go to labels > Trash...

You should see your deleted email and you can long press it and tap TO INBOX.

Then if you dont see it in your inbox, you can see it in ALL MAIL.

Token Ring
smalcom

I need to clarify my experience. I use K-9 Mail rather than the included e-mail program. I had forgotten when I posted. I have to amend my message to say ... in K-9 Mail. My bad, sorry.

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
Serial Port
geoponer

Thank you for the tip, but I am using the stock email client for handling accounts other than Gmal, so this option is not available. I suppose that I will have to drop this plain email client and move to something more advanced, huh?
Token Ring
smalcom

geoponer wrote:
Thank you for the tip, but I am using the stock email client for handling accounts other than Gmal, so this option is not available. I suppose that I will have to drop this plain email client and move to something more advanced, huh?

K-9 Mail is free, and I find it much better than Android mail. It works similar but has a few more options, including the ability to swipe multiple messages and manipulate them as a group. Moving is a snap..

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS